Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 07:03 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Dracula Wig?

You know I think it is just the webkinz elvis wig. *edited*

Do not ask for rep points. this is a WI rule
thanks.
MWP

Last edited by momwhoplays; 10-14-2009 at 09:36 PM..
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #32
Unregistered

that is really old....it is only at the curio shop. It like an elvis wig or something not dracula.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #33
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

i don't know. . . to me it just looks like the elvis wig from the curio shop..

Look, ma! I found Nemo!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #34
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Ooo mabye to go with the vampire outfit...
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #35

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

i see how u say it has the v to it and the pic of the pompadou doesnt.. so maybe you are right..
another reason to believe yu are right is the fact that i saw someone's pet in a pic dressed as elvira with the white wig.. but it had the lightening bolt (but they could have added that in photoshop).. so i dunno lol.. this is my first halloween here.. but everytime i saw that black wig i swear it had the v to it..ive never seen it without. would be neat to have something to add to the vampire outfit (tho pointless for me cuz my vampire is a bat.... and hes black so u wouldnt be able to see the hair anyways..

but seriously i will be mad if it is in fact part of the dracula costume cuz its WAY too similar to somethi they already have... kinda like i was majorly disappointed the two halloween items we were waiting on was another spider web and another chair.. for the fact that they ALREADY have a halloween chair.. and a spiderweb.... but oh well. just my two cents.
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:03 AM   #36

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Maybe that will be in the Halloween gift like the mummy mask last year.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:30 AM   #37
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Good catch...Thanks for sharing your pic!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:58 AM   #38

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Actually that is the Elvis wig. I have seen it many times in the zum challenges and I have seen it in the curio shop.

Thanks

iLoveDogs

:gr::bdog::husky::cs::bas::acs::samoyed::sch:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:00 AM   #39
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

it is alittle different than the Elvis wig...look closely! I hope it is a vampire wig! The costume really looks like it is missing something. It is not one of my favorites...but it would be totally awesome if it had a wig!!!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #40

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

it is no different to the elvis wig to me i have had one and i have seen it in the challenges and saw it in the curio shop. It is not part of the vampire thing amajig.

Thanks

iLoveDogs

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
i don't know. . . to me it just looks like the elvis wig from the curio shop..

Look, ma! I found Nemo!

Exactly!!!! That is what it is.

THANKS

iLoveDogs

Last edited by iLoveMyDogJozey; 10-15-2009 at 08:24 AM..
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: