Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New MyPage Badge Added for 2011 Wacky Zingoz Celebration

A new front page story has been added:

New MyPage Badge Added for 2011 Wacky Zingoz Celebration

Click the image to open in full size.During the 2010 Wacky Zingoz Celebration, players who managed to win three Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies were rewarded with the Wacky Zingoz Triple Trophy Champ Badge. For the 2011 Celebration, players are reporting receiving the Wacky Thrills Badge instead. Although the name for this badge is brand new, many of you will recognize the picture from the Wacky Log Out Carnival. Both the new Wacky Thrills Badge and the old Wacky Pinata Badge have the exact same image.

In other Wacky news, there appears to be a typo on the front page of the current Kinzville Times Newspaper. According to the front page story, players who reach 15,500 points in the WackyER Zingoz game will win a piece of WackyER Zingoz clothing. The actual level players need to reach is 11,500 points. UPDATE: The front page of the Kinzville Times has been corrected.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: New MyPage Badge Added for 2011 Wacky Zingoz Celebration

it would be nice to get this badge, but im having enough trouple just getting one trophy
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

So we have to win three trophies this year for this? I have the badge from the carnival already.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

They posted that same score on facebook. I attempted to set them straight on that one
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
webkinz558 is on a distinguished road

I got my three trophies all today, then I saw the badge appear, but it wasn't added to my badges.
Hopefully it gets fixed...
webkinz558 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

That's so cool!
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:14 AM   #7
ellawlosok

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

I already have the Pinata badge, so is this a glitch that it looks the same or is it permenent? Please VM me if you know the anwser. Thanks,Bloomingrose P.S. Sorry for the spelling mistakes
BloomingRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:16 PM   #8
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

I've gotten one trophy so far
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
cupcake4446

cupcake4446 is on a distinguished road

Am i doing something wrong? I reached around 12 678 points, and I won no piece of clothing.
Am I doing something wrong?
cupcake4446 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #10
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake4446
Am i doing something wrong? I reached around 12 678 points, and I won no piece of clothing.
Am I doing something wrong?
that happened to me, so i just kept playing through that level and at the end of the level they said i got a piece of clothing. don't quit the game till they tell you for sure you have the clothing. hope this helps
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
the simpsons movie lol, woo! springfield lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: