Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #61
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

I got nothing for 2 days also, maybe I'll call Ganz....
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #62

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
How frustrating! I waited till after 11 a.m., tried logging in, and it took me to a messed up page where there was another login page partially hidden by the top banner. I decided to try Firefox instead. It then told me, "Sorry! Too many login attempts!" So I decided to try entering another account. I got the same "login attempts" message. Not worth it at all.
me too...;
okay as of today at 6pm
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #63
tjaxx is on a distinguished road

I am having this same problem on our accounts. even with the spree dice.
tjaxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #64

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We were out all yesterday, so we rushed this morning to do the peek-a-news before 11 am. Here are our totals. I wish they would fix the page that tells how much you won, because now we have to login first, play, then recheck the account (and account for the money from that randomly appearing "Kinzcare" window that might pop up when you login). We didn't see "too many login attempts" but we did get one account that said "sorry you've already successfully played peek-a-news" but we saw an increase in cash anyway (only 85, though...) and another one that gave us security code window right away after we logged in (so we won without really playing, this time 97KC). Odd that both weird ones gave us the low KC, but if it is truly random we can't make any correlation.

triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:32 AM   #65
tjaxx is on a distinguished road

So sad, i keep on getting "too many login attempts. don't know what to do. tried several times yesturday. i did finally last nite get it on a couple of accounts. thought it was fixed, but when i got on at noon today. same too many login attempts. what is going on. ugghh.
tjaxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #66
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Got it finally she seems to be hanging out at the contest page

Well that is not at all cool I logged back in and NO CASH!!!!!
Got a message saying that it could not display recent prizes. Fine Ganz din not display adoption prizes for months but we still got them

Last edited by sdf9; 04-16-2011 at 11:44 AM..
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #67
Unregistered

everything is for the e-store
Old 04-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #68
Lil Kinz
cadeas is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't gotten this or the floating dice to work for me in 2 days!! It says: We are sorry. Too many login attempts! They need to fix it~ I'm missing out on kinzcash & free rolls for the new game!
cadeas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #69

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by tjaxx
So sad, i keep on getting "too many login attempts. don't know what to do. tried several times yesturday. i did finally last nite get it on a couple of accounts. thought it was fixed, but when i got on at noon today. same too many login attempts. what is going on. ugghh.
I actually talked to Ganz about this when I called about a few things and basically they said that the "too many login attempts" msg might be cleared up by clearing the cache(which I had already done several times)(This also seems to be one of their "we really have no idea how to fix this so lets fall back on the good old cache clearing comment".) I've also gotten a lot of times when they wouldn't accept by security code and eventually end up with too many logins. UUUUgh. Frustrating. Good luck. I THINK I've noticed that if you wait a little bit after typing in the security code before hitting enter you have a better chance of having it acctepted.
pawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #70
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

My friends and I are finding the Mazing Moolah to be a collossal waste of time. We no longer even getting the message that says Oops we can't show you what you've won.

We have tried everyday and have gotten absolutely nothing in the way of prizes or kinzcash sent to our accounts.

The click and win Dice is working fine for us, so is the fun videos and everything else. The only thing not working for us at all is the Peek a News Mazing Moolah contest.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: