Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Default Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

Yay, worked fine after 11am!
Thank You, Thank You, Bankskinz!!
this time I won 464 KC much better than my 18 from yesterday!!
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #52

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

How frustrating! I waited till after 11 a.m., tried logging in, and it took me to a messed up page where there was another login page partially hidden by the top banner. I decided to try Firefox instead. It then told me, "Sorry! Too many login attempts!" So I decided to try entering another account. I got the same "login attempts" message. Not worth it at all.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #53
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I did it for 2 accounts this morning - KC 434 and KC 299. Pretty good haul and I got the dice for 12 accounts while I was doing the peek-a-newz challenge.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #54
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by DMTig
Yay, worked fine after 11am!
Thank You, Thank You, Bankskinz!!
this time I won 464 KC much better than my 18 from yesterday!!
View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I did it for 2 accounts this morning - KC 434 and KC 299. Pretty good haul and I got the dice for 12 accounts while I was doing the peek-a-newz challenge.
Congrats guys!!!

Glad I could be of help!
So glad you got in & found 'im!

Have a great day, OK?

Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:02 AM   #55

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Wow! That is good. I was not so lucky...94 and 42 on our two accounts. I might try this again tomorrow, but I'm not sure with such a small amount for the time.

Good luck all!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #56

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

I open 3 browers and do 3 accounts at a time. One on chrome, internet explorer and firefox. It took me an hour to do all 10 accounts. It isn't so much of a time issue doing one account until you realize you can get 3kc as a previous poster said.
Over 10 accounts these were our totals:

Overall not the worst but I am debating if I will do it at all even tomorrow.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #57
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well it took me only exactly 30 mins today to do all 10 of them not too bad
Total amount was 1996 kinzcash
It seems like the ones who had a lot yesterday had smaller amounts today and the ones with the small amounts yesterday had higher amounts today. But yesterday just 9 accounts (I didn't catch the first one in time to see how much it was before the oops message came up) was 2185 so I did get more yesterday

todays
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #58
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

I got the belt today!
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #59
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I played on 3 accounts yesterday and after spending alot of time finding the Moolah Mountains.... got nothing! When I logged into the first account it said Oops can't show the prize etc, I noticed my kinzcash didn't budge so I know I got nothing for my time. The second account there was no message at all and no kinzcash or prizes etc and then the third one I got the oops message again.

4 other friends are having the same issue.

Played again today and now there is no message at all. I noticed nothing new in my dock or no change in kinzcash. Made sure cache etc was cleared before I even started.

Prizes from HOP, Video Challenge and the Spree game show up fine.

Last edited by RalGash; 04-15-2011 at 03:34 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #60
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Same thing for me; error retrieving prize ;; no kinzcash for the 2nd day ;
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: