Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 08:28 AM   #41
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

View Post Originally Posted by princessjuleia
Well, it says I've already played today when I only played yesterday afternoon. I cleared the cashe and still says the same thing. Anyone else having this problem?
The last time I played was yesterday and I'm getting the same message as you when I tried playing this morning.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 08:31 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
The last time I played was yesterday and I'm getting the same message as you when I tried playing this morning.
I'm sorry you're having trouble too! It's good to know I'm not alone though.
Wonder what we sould do...any ideas?
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:41 AM   #43
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It doesn't tell you how much kinzcash you were awarded. It just states that your cash will be added to your dock. It would be nice to know how much you got.

It told me I already played today and I didn't. I played yesterday morning around 8am and it's about 9:41am for me.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 04-15-2011 at 08:41 AM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #44
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm getting the same message. Even went back to make sure it was something you could do daily and not just once.... When you log into your account after it told me it was having a problem showing wins so I never did find out how much KC I got.....
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #45

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Glad to see I am not the only one having problems playing the peak a newz game today.
I checked the info and it does say you can play once a day so, I was really confused.

I also Wish they would let you know the prize amount.
Yesterday I checked before playing & after playing & it looks like I wasn't very lucky
my KC only went up by 18
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #46
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

It looks like we're all getting the same message-that we have already played
jazzymom43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:53 AM   #47
Gifted

oreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to alloreo3999 is a name known to all

7 accounts and cannot play any of them today
I kept getting the message that they were having trouble with the gifts I was awarded but do know the amounts I got in the peek a newz .

Are you ready for this ?.............
412 kc okay , but 2 minutes for a job for 350 kC or 20 minutes for this
164 kc even more disappointing
337 kc better
45 kc really !!!!
1kc wow thanks for wasting 20 minutes , I had nothing better to do
17 kc gee thanks
and wait for it ........
3 kc omg really thank you , I will make sure not to spend it all in one place , oh no wait a minute the wshop lowest price is 3 kc I think , so much for that plan.
oreo
oreo3999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #48
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

HEY ALL:

It says it runs from "11AM EST" each day... so you have to wait FIVE more minutes!!!

Happy Clicking!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #49

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Oh my gosh, I totally missed that.. wow..
Thanks Bankskinz!!
I'll give it another try
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #50

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
HEY ALL:

It says it runs from "11AM EST" each day... so you have to wait FIVE more minutes!!!

Happy Clicking!
Thanks for the news! I'm going to try right now!!! Fingers crossed!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: