Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

ahh, wish I had read this first, I didn't keep track. will tomorrow tho.
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 07:45 PM   #32
brownie0101

brownie0101 is a jewel in the roughbrownie0101 is a jewel in the rough

Good thing I read this first! I wouldn't have kept track otherwise! I agree with most of the other members... Kinzcash?? That doesn't seem very exciting to me... they could at least give out something like Waffle's Waffles or Sparkle's Tiara to get non-hamster-playing members playing! And random amounts... it seems as if they would set the minimum to at LEAST 100 or 200 KC. Otherwise you could get 1 KC or 1000.
brownie0101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:35 PM   #33

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We have logged in and done all the usual things - cleared cache, etc. but are just not seeing this peek-a-news fella. Lots of floating dice. Anyone seeing the hamster? We did one account earlier this evening without too much trouble...

There it is - they all came in bursts - we had 6 in a row, but now none again...

Ok, for anyone who is interested, here are our totals for today. Hard to tell if it was really worth it. I could have spent the time doing a Kinzpost job for everyone and totaled more...

Last edited by triplets mom; 04-14-2011 at 09:35 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:01 PM   #34

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I just logged into my account and it said sorry, we are having trouble showing you the prize you won. So Ii have no idea!!!!!!!
money shows up, some of my accounts got BIG BUCKS, nothing under $100
one actually got $500 wow, keep trying. this one is really worth it.
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:21 PM   #35
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Actually I can't imagine spending that much time looking for an image 5 times on the off set that I might win some kc.

I would rather go to the hamlet and play a challenge for a definate 660 kc that only takes 10 to 12 min tops.

I am so disappointed in Ganz today...why? They took away our communal challenge, our gold zone along with the pink and dark blue, and I did 8 accounts for the spree game and they all only had 1 dice to play with, and for 8 accounts I rocked on moohlah mountain with more than 1 minute left on clock and only got prize on 2 of the accounts. Oh and to top it all off, the new reciped Bussy Blazzuro is not kinz postable.

So yes I am very upset to say the least with them. I called them 8 times today and the only thing I accomplished was the girl did replicate the recipe glitch.

With that, I am going to bed and hope for a better tomorrow.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:28 AM   #36
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Thumbs up Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

This is sooooooo cool I got bout 3000 kincash from this one!

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
money shows up, some of my accounts got BIG BUCKS, nothing under $100
one actually got $500 wow, keep trying. this one is really worth it.
Yeh that happend with me but when I looked at my dock I had about 3000 more kincash wow!!!!

Last edited by bunnyberrtie; 04-15-2011 at 02:28 AM..
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:07 AM   #37
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I need to do it but I like the ones with the awesome items better,
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:16 AM   #38

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

anyone getting the message: "too many login attempt?"
i have not been able to log in to the event for two days.
i called GANZ. ..said they did not have any reports of problems...i told her now they did...
Attached Images
File Type: giferror peek.gif (67.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: giferror.gif (63.8 KB, 3 views)
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #39
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We received:

172 kc
489 kc
100 kc
91 kc
215 kc
375 kc

~ a job takes 2 minutes and gives you 350 kc - this peek a newz took 10-15 minutes PER account & only net a job's worth on two accounts. Pretty disappointing, Ganz. Considering OTHER Peek-a-Newz events have given us estore items!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #40

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Well, it says I've already played today when I only played yesterday afternoon. I cleared the cashe and still says the same thing. Anyone else having this problem?
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: