Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #21

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

I didn't track the first 3 accounts I did. But, the 4th and 5th were $55 and $374 so it looks really random.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i played all but i get a message sorry or something like that... when i log in ww did anyone else get it???????
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #23
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

When you finish and log in to your account, it says 'Sorry...they can't show the gift', BUT the money is already deposited. I checked the numbers before and after, and 2 of my accounts had a couple hundred dollars kc more.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #24

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

How much kc are we talking? It usually takes me forever to do peek-a-newz, so I'm not even going to try unless it's worth it.
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Well I did all 10 of our accounts
the first one I didn't write down the amount in there before, and got the oops, but there was a difference not sure how much though.
The other 9 I did and here is what we got....it seems worth the 5 mins to get it for most of them

dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #26

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I played on 5 accounts and have no idea if I won anything. Nothing showed up as a prize in the prize window. I played for a money prize before and remember seeing a coin in the prize box to let me know I received it.

I wish I had checked before playing. Atleast the dice game is very easy to win and you get proof of the prize.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #27
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Hello everyone,

just wanted to bring this to your attention. This morning I did the peek-a-news with shuffle the hamster, I was succesfull and the message told me that a ramdom amount of kinzcash would be put to my dock. Unfortunatly, when I log in, nothing was added. Same thing happen to my friend account. I called customer service but the answer I have been told is that they were nothing they could do about it because they had no tracking system.

I found that lately there were a lot of problems, glitches and changes that were not for the best for us. I'm also wondering if it happen to anybody else than me and my friend. So if you are planning on doing the peek-a-news challenge I suggest that you do enter first in your account to write down the amount of money you have in order to be able to see if you actually get something. It is the second time that they do an event were random money is givin to your account and it is the second time I get nothing.
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #28
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Cool! Little disappointed its only random kinzcash though...they could have thought of something creative for a prize instead of money
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #29

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We got 414 for our first account. Will try to do them all at this rate!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #30
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

My first game told me I won, when I logged into my account there was a message that their was an error so I don't know if I won any KC or not?
I have 8 more accounts so I am going to take note of my KC amounts before I play the game and see if I am being awarded KC.
Good luck everybody!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: