Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Moolah Mountain Peak-A-Newz - April 14th until April 17th

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I'm not sure what I won on the 1st account since it doesn't tell you, but I knew enough to log in the 2nd one before starting and I got 461 KC.. Seeing how Pengo only got 19 KC, not sure I'll try again tomorrow.

461 is a lot better. I think I'll give it a second chance at least. Thanks for the info!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #12

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I just won 39 KC, hardly seems worth the effort.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #13

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

I keep track of cash in each account, so I figured out winnings:
388, 264, 175, 426, 140, 70, 199, 445
They are really good for us, will try again tomorrow.
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #14

tiffybum76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I only got 25kc, but maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
tiffybum76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #15

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

More and more, the things Ganz does really causes me to scratch my head and wonder -- "What were they thinking when they did this?"

This promo is only the latest in quite a few "head scratchers" that they've caused me - just in the past few days.....

They are promoting the Hamster Moolah Mountain - so WHY on earth would they give out regular Kinzcash as the prize instead of Mazin' Moolah?

Isn't a promotion *supposed* to make a player want to try the new promtion? So how does giving out Kinzcash get a player WANT to get into Mazin' Hamsters to play and see what else they can earn?

If a player won Mazin' Moolah then went in to see what they could buy with it, how many would be more likely to go buy one of those little rats and play the games to earn the cool things for sale in the Mazin' Mall?

I mean, come on Ganz! The prices on things in the Mall are pretty outrageous to begin with, so why not help the players out by giving them more Moolah so they can stand a chance of getting cool items that much quicker! My kids groan when I tell them to go play in the Hamlet just to earn the daily prizes they can get!

Before posting here, I checked out the new Moolah Mountain! It's SOOOOO COOL!!!!
Too bad you only get one try each day on each account! This might be something that will get the kids back to the Hamster Hamlet a little more often!

JMO
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Is this still working for everyone? I saw the hamster twice and its not been seen for the last hour.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #17

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I had the same notice pop up on the first of my accounts, so the second account I took note of how much I had before I played peek-a-newz and I won 254KC - way better than my wheel of wow prize two days ago where I won the mystery prize of a whopping 2KC - woohoo. Guess I an't complain, it's free kinzcash whichever way you look at it....

oops that's supposed to be can't complain

Last edited by flutterby7; 04-14-2011 at 12:19 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #18
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
More and more, the things Ganz does really causes me to scratch my head and wonder -- "What were they thinking when they did this?"

This promo is only the latest in quite a few "head scratchers" that they've caused me - just in the past few days.....

They are promoting the Hamster Moolah Mountain - so WHY on earth would they give out regular Kinzcash as the prize instead of Mazin' Moolah?

Isn't a promotion *supposed* to make a player want to try the new promtion? So how does giving out Kinzcash get a player WANT to get into Mazin' Hamsters to play and see what else they can earn?

If a player won Mazin' Moolah then went in to see what they could buy with it, how many would be more likely to go buy one of those little rats and play the games to earn the cool things for sale in the Mazin' Mall?

I mean, come on Ganz! The prices on things in the Mall are pretty outrageous to begin with, so why not help the players out by giving them more Moolah so they can stand a chance of getting cool items that much quicker! My kids groan when I tell them to go play in the Hamlet just to earn the daily prizes they can get!

Before posting here, I checked out the new Moolah Mountain! It's SOOOOO COOL!!!!
Too bad you only get one try each day on each account! This might be something that will get the kids back to the Hamster Hamlet a little more often!

JMO
If they gave out Mazin Moolah, only people with hamsters could use it, free Kinzcash means everyone can use it. And anyone with a hamster is most likely going to try the new activity, so it's not like it needs much promoting.

yay! I got about 500 KC! Now for the other three accounts.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I just tried to log in to play and was told there was an error for too many log in attempts??
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #20
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

How exciting another peek a newz, thanks for the info.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: