Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #31
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New MegaStove Means New Recipes

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
yes is the same as empty cache.
how do you do that.
JET is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 10:57 AM   #32
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by JET
how do you do that.
All depends if you have explorer of firefox.

I have firefox.

I CAN DOIT PRESSING AT THE SAME TIME

Ctrl + Shift + Delete
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #33
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Where do you do it?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #34
mydinosaurx
Webkinz :)

mydinosaurx will become famous soon enough

I really like the megagunk haha I want some of that but don't want to buy the stove just for that!
mydinosaurx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #35
JET
We are all
Gifted

ah a bunsh of stuff comes I am clueless
Old 07-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #36
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
Having joined the team of recipe solvers, I am not at all happy about the five ingredient recipes!!! It already takes hundreds of thousands of KC to solve recipes, and the amount of combinations it will take to ever do eliminations for each ingredient in these recipes is unfathomable. I won't be trying any of these unless they make them a whole lot easier than the Yummy Tummy Tumbler (two years, and who knows how much KC has gone into trying to solve this ONE recipe and by dozens and dozens of people)I think the stove is absolutely awesome looking, but I don't want to have to try to solve a 5 ingredient recipe!!!
I am 100% with you on that, especially since I know a lot of people are going to save their money for that movie screen, there will be fewer people trying to solve these recipes. I am holding off on buying that stove until more recipes are solved. I don't have the patience to attempt 5 ingredients!
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #37
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I got the stove and think it is so much fun. Megagunk is really good for your kinz.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #38
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Wow. With 5 ingredients, the recipes will be hard to solve. But the food looks really cool, especially the Megagunk. But if it's gak, I won't feed it to my pets.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #39
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: New MegaStove Means New Recipes

I can't make that recipe. My stove says that I need to use "five different foods" in order to make the recipes. I have tried many times, however, it still does not work. Help!

I knew it! It's a type of Gunk! MegaGunk? Cool! I want some.

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
I am 100% with you on that, especially since I know a lot of people are going to save their money for that movie screen, there will be fewer people trying to solve these recipes. I am holding off on buying that stove until more recipes are solved. I don't have the patience to attempt 5 ingredients!
Ugh, me neither. These new 5 ingredient recipes will be way too hard for event the best recipe solvers. Ganz might be trying to be creative, but they don't seem to realize how difficult this will be. If you want my advice, DO NOT TRY TO SOLVE ANY 5 ITEM RECIPES!!! You will just end up wasting you money and all you'll get is MegaGunk.

Last edited by 310webkinz; 07-09-2009 at 11:24 AM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #40
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

that is hilarious that the first pic ganz showed us was super gak! they must be expecting lots of failures. lol
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: