Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Medicine Discovered in Dr. Quack's Office

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

New Medicine Discovered in Dr. Quack's Office

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member webkinzgaia for sharing this picture with us of her latest visit to Dr. Quack's office. Today when her Love Monkey Amore got sick, instead of prescribing a $25 KC bottle of medicine, Dr. Quack prescribed a $50 KC pair of tablets. Reports are that the new tablets have worked, and that Amore is feeling just fine.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Medicine Discovered in Dr. Quack's Office

Wow! That's pretty cool!
clublab30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Oh great, even on webkinz world the prices are going up! Glad to hear Amore is feeling better
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:00 AM   #4
Yeah! I am
Gifted

Gr8stmom will become famous soon enough

Can't Ganz get Canadian perscriptions to keep the cost down? LOL At least we don't have to pay Dr. Quack a co-pay for the office visit.

I am glad Amore is feeling better! That's a great name for a Love Monkey!
Gr8stmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Oh great, even on webkinz world the prices are going up! Glad to hear Amore is feeling better
HA HA HA HA Dr. Quack had to up the prices as his office wasn't doing so well during this recession... too many healthy pets wandering around WW, lol.
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

this is not new . . it has happened to me before there has always been tablets for 50 KC
peakaboo1517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

It has been like this for awhile, I would know. My pet is sick every day and the costs of medicine has been rising for the past month from 25-50 and I've been receiving tablets for 50$ for awhile now. I thought it was nothing new...
stbernard07 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #8
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

I have always got the Blue med.for 25 KC told to put them to bed and give them jelly !
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 AM   #9
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

OMG! I thought everyone already knew about these tablets already! That's my luck, though! LOL! Anytime I PM a Moderator w/what I think is something breaking & new, they (very kindly) point out someone else has already discovered it. LOL! This did happen to me last Saturday (2/2, Uniqua my Lil' Kinz Unicorn, was sick, we went to see Dr. Quack and he prescribed the tablets as well.

In addition, I was awarded the 'Dr. Quack's Helper' Badge! I don't visit Dr. Quack all that often, this is maybe my 3rd time since joining ebkinz orld. It just drives me nuts when my pets are not at 100%.

Thanks for the update FIA and great find webkinzgaia!

Last edited by DAYCAREMOM24; 05-27-2009 at 10:05 PM..
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:04 AM   #10
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

these tablets aren't new. both the bottle and tablets have always been availiable, and the tablets have always cost more, it's just luck of the draw as to which you get...
Flame Boy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
breaking news, clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, code orange, joe rox

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: