Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #41
MiRB9
Webkinz :)

MiRB9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New "Media Downloads" Section Comes to the Ganz eStore

I wonder why it does not include the regular price or maybe the media downloads are exclusive to deluxe members only? Oh and this morning I bought the dog at the front of the tag.:cs:
MiRB9 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #42
Lil Kinz

Webkinzrocks13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the posters are cute but I wouldn't really listen to the songs
Webkinzrocks13 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #43

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

I bought The Dog on the Front of the Tag and the Prettiest Pink Pony in town. I was able to dl the songs to my computer then send the to my DD's. I only bought them cause they each have one of the pets. My youngest loves the song so much we had been looking for it to download so she will have it when Ganz takes it off their site and youtube. I just wish they would put the video's to where the pets could watch them on their TVs.
VicsAngels is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #44
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

my kids love the songs...and i wanted the alley cat poster for his room!!! hehe for a buck....i had to do it!

i think its just another way for ganz to sell pixels and make money...but they are cute!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:46 AM   #45
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

the posters look new!!!! i know it would be a great addition for my little pink ipod shuffle! :cs::ppony: IPODs RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #46
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

when they have a whole year's worth of songs (12 months) then they could make a c.d. that came with a code to use on your account. The c.d. would be easy because you could just put it in ur computer and have the songs on ur i-pod. The e-store has some cool products but when i buy stuff i like it to be real!
idance510 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #47
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: New "Media Downloads" Section Comes to the Ganz eStore

Wait a minute...those songs are worth buying?????!!!!!!
Okay, maybe I could see some people buying the pink pony one, and possibly the alley cat song....
But that Spotted Frog one?
They'll be selling that one coming July, and ugh, who would buy that?
It's plain terrible and whoever wrote the music and the lyrics must have been in a rush to get it done with!
Sorry, I'm not interested - although if I could trade for one of those posters that would be kinda cool.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #48
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: New Media Downloads Section Comes to the Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
When I purchased the music for one dollar. I got a code. I got a poster for each download. Here is a picture.
Love your room, binkybohboh (and your name!). The tunes are not for me but it is nice to have a few cheap things at the e-store.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:55 PM   #49
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Cool! That's really neat. I love those songs.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #50
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Hey, that's awesome!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: