Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #21
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Mazes and Room Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

The new room is really cool, got the trophy on one acct, 4 more to go

Is anyone having trouble with the hamster locking up their computers today? Twice when we found the sparkle (me once, my son once) the computer totally locked up then I just tried to go to the Hamlet it locked up again. (2 different computers)
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #22
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the up dates.Everyone have a great and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #23
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

How do you find the volcano room? I'm looking for it but I don't see it in the Mazin' Hamsters' section.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #24
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
How do you find the volcano room? I'm looking for it but I don't see it in the Mazin' Hamsters' section.
It in the first maze of the new set.
You can build it in the room area if you have 2 or more hamster or I assume you can buy it in the mazin mall.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #25

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i got 4 hamsters working on building the volcano room
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #26
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

wow! I'd like a hamster tiki totem to use in a regular webkinz room.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #27
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
The new room is really cool, got the trophy on one acct, 4 more to go

Is anyone having trouble with the hamster locking up their computers today? Twice when we found the sparkle (me once, my son once) the computer totally locked up then I just tried to go to the Hamlet it locked up again. (2 different computers)
Yep it froze up on me twice today as well. I guess WW is cranky for having to work when it is cold outside.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:22 PM   #28
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This is my absolute favorite for the hamsters...hope to see more awesome rooms in the future!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:35 PM   #29

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

Hmmm. I didn't see that today. I guess I should go play it then.
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:09 AM   #30
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will have to do that tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: