Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: New Mazes and Room Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

Yes, loved the Volcano room. Had the day free so I got the trophy. Now I have to wait until the next update!

And I hope that the Tiki Hamster will be available for purchase - it's just too darn cute!
Mommy Bear is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Really liked the volcano room. It was totally different.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
grammiedkinz
Webkinz :)

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I am really glad they are spending so much time making hamsters fun to play with. I enjoy them a bunch. I just wish they would take a bit of time making zumwhere more fun. Zums are cute but Zumwhere is not fun for any of us...and it wastes your kinzcash for little reward... so outta' there.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Can't wait to play this one......gatta get all of the accounts the trophy that will be leaving us the 3rd

Congrats to Pat for winning it first and sharing with us
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Cool! Wow, that's a lot of moolah to buy the volcano room. But first, I have to buy another hamster. I wonder if they will give it as a gift in the gift grab; that would be cool. My daughter won the bowling room and she only has one hamster. That would be cool!
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #16

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

wow it is awesome! and they now give tips too while the game loads
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #17
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

HOT LAVA RIDING? I'm in!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #18
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Awesome! Congrats to Pat on winning the trophy!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #19

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Great news about a new maze. I really like doing them. Can't wait to start.

I never bought a room yet and I have a question about them.

Just what do you do with the room when you buy it? Is is just for when you make a maze for the community part for everyone or is it something you can do with your hamster? I should be fun to ride in lava!!!!!
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #20
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OMG footontable just won my contest for having htis volcano idea-do you think Ganz saw this and copied??? HOW COOL!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: