Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #41
Unregistered

Talking Re: New "Magic Show" Theme Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COOOOLLL
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: New "Magic Show" Theme Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

So cool!
Also, I really wanted the polar gummy a while back, but then I logged of for a few months and it isn't there! in the webkinz catalog online it doesn't say it is retired, so is it seasonal????
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #43

bebelavlav is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New "Magic Show" Theme Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

Cool! I would soooo love to have that room theme! I will check it out when its available.

View Post Originally Posted by mimieibye5
So cool!
Also, I really wanted the polar gummy a while back, but then I logged of for a few months and it isn't there! in the webkinz catalog online it doesn't say it is retired, so is it seasonal????
Sorry but the polar gummy is not seasonal its gone forever. the pets that are called"exclusive online pets" are only available for a limited time. I know its dissapointing. I wanted one too.

Last edited by bebelavlav; 04-08-2011 at 01:39 PM..
bebelavlav is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #44
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Interesting...can't wait to see the whole theme, I do love magic.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #45
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by mimieibye5
So cool!
The CandyKinz pets seem to be released and available one per month like the Zodiac pets & the Birthstone pets have been. The Polar Gummy will probably show up again as a one day or weekend special event where they make all the pets in a series available for a short time for those who missed them.
karrit is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 12:56 AM   #46
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool and fun!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:14 AM   #47
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I like the looks of it. I can't wait to see more.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: