Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #31
Lil Kinz
mechel03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New "Magic Show" Theme Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

wow how cool
mechel03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #32
xoingtoby
Webkinz :)

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

I thought I heard something about this type of machine being a part of the Superhero theme. That would be cool if we could get it for our superheros!
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:19 PM   #33

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This looks REALLY neat! I can't wait!!! Just when I say, "O.K., enough buying," I get ****** back in!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #34

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by firepuck
This looks REALLY neat! I can't wait!!! Just when I say, "O.K., enough buying," I get ****** back in!!

Oh man, I guess I put a word that's not permitted, I meant that I get "pulled" back into buying more from the eStore because the themes are always so cute. Hmmm, first time I had a word blocked.
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #35

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I AM disappointed this was a theme idea that I gave to Ganz when they asked for Ideas for a new CURIO Shop theme not Estore a while back.

Oh well is does look cool.i hope all those you can get it have fun
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #36
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Once again, the sting of estore only pierces my wallets heart, or at least it would if I didn't have enough common sense to spend my money on better things like Phantom Stallion books..............It's my thing.
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #37
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Gwenda them must have liked the idea anyway! I'll wait to see what all they have in mind. It could be really cute.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New "Magic Show" Theme Coming Soon to the Ganz eStore

WOW! I'm loving the idea of a Magic Theme at the eStore. Can't wait to see & hear more about it.
Also, a new job to do sounds good too.
Now if only there would be some more vacation choices!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #39
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE this and won't be able to resist it even if it's estore. I hope they have a couple of items that are rares so everyone can enjoy a little magic in their WKW.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #40
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i can't wait to see more of the items. one piece is a nice teaser................but i don't commit till i see more...........though this first piece looks neat!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: