Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Just saw a long ad on WW and clicked on it but the ad space went white and green and nothing happened...guess it still isn't working
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #82
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Okay...just called Ganz once again. The ad will be running on Webkinz Newz, not in WW. Secondly.....once again....U.S. ONLY!
Oh geez........ I live in the US so this doesn't affect me but still....... What do they have against people not in the US?

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-27-2011 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: cleaning up
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #83
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Thumbs up Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Looney Tunes is a cartoon that Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck (many many other awesome characters as well)

It is a cartoon that orginated back from like 1944 but then WB reran the episodes through 1992 to 2004. Very very popular cartoon and the CN yes it is a channel.

Hope this helps
Thanks! Sorry don't have "CN" on TV. All freesat.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #84
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Remember it may not be just Ganz that ultimately decided not to offer the promotion to those living outside the US. This is a partnered promo so the decision could have been not made by Ganz. Maybe after we start seeing ads it will be open to everyone.. fingers crossed
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #85
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Ariel&Miranda
This is awesome! More carrot items for rabbit rooms! Is the carrot a food or an item?
I just checked up on that and the Exquisite Carrot is a food item, as well as the Pizza Box.
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #86
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Now isn't that just nice again first the Hopping bunny even though i'm sick of seeng the adverts on my tv and in my streets

Now something else us Webkinz Fans from Uk Can't enter if it is why do i bother buying any at all .

I have over 300 webkinz about 30 still to adopt , zums ,charms,figures etc Deluxe but when it comes to things like this for some reason us European don't count come on Ganz Play fair for once

tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #87

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Click the image to open in full size.

here is the ad I found in WW
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #88

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Thanks FIA!
Wow... a Looney Tunes Promotion? Really? This is going to be awesome. I'm a major fan of Looney Tunes ever since I was little, and this is going to be great. I love the prizes, too.

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #89
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Foud the add but nothing happens when I click on it.
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #90
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Ok, I see the ads in WW and when I click on them I am taken to cartoon network, the page for the Looney Tunes show... I've watched every trailer (video) they have and there is nothing happening as far as WW prizes, or any prizes, for that matter.

Hope it works out. I don't particularly like LT, but my DH LOVES it and I wanted to get the prizes for him while he was at work.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: