Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

geochick will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Just finished a chat with GANZ. The promotion is not active right now. It is scheduled to become active later today and keep checking WKN.
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #72
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

What is "loony tunes" and is Cartoon Network a TV channel?
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #73
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyberrtie
What is "looney tunes" and is Cartoon Network a channel?
Looney Tunes is a cartoon that Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck (many many other awesome characters as well)

It is a cartoon that orginated back from like 1944 but then WB reran the episodes through 1992 to 2004. Very very popular cartoon and the CN yes it is a channel.

Hope this helps
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #74

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Mine as well
One item per Webkinz account per day. Nothing else
gramys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #75
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Mine too Nana...I posted a pic of it just above your post.
I see where they have two different announcements, one with and one without
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:02 PM   #76
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

That is SO bazaar! I will keep my paws crossed then that EVERYONE can play it!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #77
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Mine too Nana...I posted a pic of it just above your post.
Okay...just called Ganz once again. The ad will be running on Webkinz Newz, not in WW. Secondly.....once again....U.S. ONLY!

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-27-2011 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: cleaning up
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #78
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
OK, I found an ad for it on WKN....but that ad just takes me to the Cartoon Network website.

Still looking. LOL, I feel like I've gone from looking for Easter Eggs to looking for Bugs Bunny Eggs.
I also found the same ad in WKN. I came over here to see if anyone knew what was going on. Looks like we are all in the dark about it. Hmmmm
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #79
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh no! I am so so sorry to hear that....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #80
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
OH NO! It's for US only again???
That probably explains why I haven't seen any Ads. Just went back and read the US residents only ~ it didn't say that earlier today. Hopefully like Hop it will get worked out...
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: