Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #61
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

I hope we can play
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Where did you hear this dragonbird? I called Ganz this morning and they said it would not be limited, but instead, would be all inclusive?
The ad that is on WKN announcing about a carrot poster and a chance to win prizes..the last sentance says...let me grab it...

*One item per Webkinz account per day. Open to US residents only.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #63
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I called Ganz as well and they told me it would be in Webkinz Newz not Webkinz World. I have been searching and searching and cannot seem to find any ad except the one that takes you to CN

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Where did you hear this dragonbird? I called Ganz this morning and they said it would not be limited, but instead, would be all inclusive?
I think Dragonbird is referring to the very last sentence on the webkinz newz announcement is says

One item per Webkinz account per day. Open to US residents only.
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #64
Is a Ghostie
Webkinz :)

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

What is "looney tunes" and is Cartoon Network a channel?
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #65
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'm so in. Looney Tunes has been my favourite cartoon since the spring of 2003.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #66
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

where is the link for the prize? It is like the hopping bunny?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #67
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
The ad that is on WKN announcing about a carrot poster and a chance to win prizes..the last sentance says...let me grab it...

Isn't that odd...when I read the article on WKN it only says 1 per account...
Click the image to open in full size.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #68
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

This what mine says:
*One item per Webkinz account per day. Nothing else They have two different annoucements, one with yours and one with mine

Last edited by nana; 04-27-2011 at 01:00 PM..
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #69
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

You would think after all these years, Ganz would know to test run their promos to make sure they actually work before advertising and going live with them. Yet it seems everytime they come out with something new there is an issue. Guess I will check back on this in a day or two when they have all the kinks worked out.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #70
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by nana
This what mine says:
*One item per Webkinz account per day. Nothing else
Mine too Nana...I posted a pic of it just above your post.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: