Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #411
Webkinz :)

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

I hope this contest changes to include Canadians like the HOP contest did. Canadians watch the show too and they spend lots of money on Webkinz. We deserve the same bonuses.

Thanks

thanks so much it works for Canadians now. woo hoo

thank you thank you Leeann you're the best

Last edited by bubble38gum; 05-05-2011 at 12:29 PM..
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #412
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bubble38gum
I hope this contest changes to include Canadians like the HOP contest did. Canadians watch the show too and they spend lots of money on Webkinz. We deserve the same bonuses.

Thanks

thanks so much it works for Canadians now. woo hoo

thank you thank you Leeann you're the best
Good for you...I'm still getting the message that the Content is unavailable for my location...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #413

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

So excited when I logged into WI to check today's updates and saw that Canadians could get the prizes too.

I went and tired it but I also could not access it. Seems funny that some Canadians can and some can't.

Perhaps it was like the HOP promotation where there was a small window of time when everyone could get the bunny then the ads went down again for CDNS.

Since those ads came back I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that in a few days everyone can access the Looney Tune ads.

Will keep trying.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #414
Gifted

ChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomeness
ChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomenessChrissyW cannot grasp their own awesomeness

I have everything except for the fridge! UGH!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #415
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Wait, I'm confused!! Are you saying that Canadians can do it now??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #416
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

View Post Originally Posted by oreo3999
AS OF TODAY ALL 3 LINKS WORKED ON MY 8 CANADIAN ACCOUNTS

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Promotion
None of the links are working for my Canadian accounts.
Thank goodness for Cloud Browse!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #417
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

has any Canadians been able to do the promotion today? thursday may 5 it was working on and off for me
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #418

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I am one of the unlucky Canadians (no IPhone) who has never been able to access any of the links. I have tried through IE anf Firefox but keep getting the error message.

Will keep trying though.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #419

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

good morning everyone time to look for loony toons
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #420
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bubble38gum
good morning everyone time to look for loony toons
So bubble38gum...a few questions...are you located in Canada?...are you actually seeing ads in WW or are you clicking on the links provided here?...and you are able to actually view the videos???...

This is all so strange. I have no ads on my account...and clicking the link still gets me the message of Content Unavailable in my area....

Let me know if this is still working today...and if so I'm just curious...are you in Western Canada or Eastern Canada?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: