Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #31
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
I'm in the US and not getting the long ad. Just that green filler.
View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I live in the US and am not getting the ads...just white where the ad should be.
Thank you both for answering my question...This is what happened when the HOP ads started running to those of us in Canada...that green filler...so I just wanted to eliminate that it was an out of US issue...so thank you. Here is hoping it shows up for all of us consistently soon!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #32
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Has anyone called Ganz to notify them that the ad is not working?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #33
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I so want that Martian helmet!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:39 AM   #34
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
I did just get off the phone with them. They did tell me that the ad would have no limitations and that everyone would be able to participate. As far as it not showing up, she said "Well, it is only 11:30, so it might not be fully activated. Give it until the end of the day."

This is fine, but with a time limit and of course, wanting to get all the items, I'm hoping it starts before Ganz closes for the day so I can call them if it still has not shown up. At any rate, I have called, they are aware, but she thought it was already running...so did my call help???...probably not.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #35

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime

Where is the ad WW or Webkinznewz?
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #36
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Where is the ad WW or Webkinznewz?
It is supposed to be in WW.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #37
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I did just get off the phone with them. They did tell me that the ad would have no limitations and that everyone would be able to participate. As far as it not showing up, she said "Well, it is only 11:30, so it might not be fully activated. Give it until the end of the day."

This is fine, but with a time limit and of course, wanting to get all the items, I'm hoping it starts before Ganz closes for the day so I can call them if it still has not shown up. At any rate, I have called, they are aware, but she thought it was already running...so did my call help???...probably not.
Typical Ganz response. I love that they are giving us so many opportunities to get FREE stuff (and who doesn't like free stuff), but it is very disappointing when they plaster the news about it all over the front of WKN and then it is not working. Thanks for your response BTW.
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #38

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Ok thank you. I wasn't sure where the ad was going to be. Right now I can't find it. Some areas are blank so maybe they are fixing it.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #39
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Just talked to ganz, this is NOT activated YET, typical but true

great minds froggy
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:58 AM   #40
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ganz told me it is in the Kinzville Newz...lol
I wonder if they even know!!!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: