Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #371
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Is WI gonna have a give away of these prizes for members who can't get them? If so please let me know so I can donate if I get extras.

Also would you please let me know how to donate? thanks
View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
That is a fantastic idea!

I have lots of HOP prizes I can donate and I am sure I will have extras of everything Looney Tunes by the end of May, LOL
I agree with you about donating extra prizes. That's what I do. You just have to send a friend request to WIGiftz. That's WI's account.

Has everyone been getting the carrot poster? Anyone out of the US?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #372
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I just logged onto my account and got the Pop Art Carrot. And I am in Canada!!

I can't watch the video, though.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:22 PM   #373
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Awww! I was really hoping we were onto something that can help everyone. :0(

You have tried disconnecting it, closing the browser and reconnecting Hotspot? It might only sometimes choose a non American IP proxy someone was saying.

At least the posters are going to everyone but that's small consolation when you have already seen what everyone else can get.

Maybe Ganz can come up with exclusive contests for people in other countries? Many countries and cultures thier own holidays.

We have Canada Day here, I would love a Canada flag on a pole for my outdoor room. There is another fun holiday called Diwali, I was thinking a prize for that can be a string of lights, maybe some lanterns. China has their own New Years, could do like chinese dragon statue or maybe even a Webkinz for what year it is. Eid is a holiday which has a point where there is a huge feast, maybe do a long buffet table with lots of food? How about clothing from around the world?

I have a million ideas on this and I am sure alot of other people are on the same brainwave as I am or pretty close to it.
i download it and it work for me.

i am in mexico
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #374
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I agree with you about donating extra prizes. That's what I do. You just have to send a friend request to WIGiftz. That's WI's account.

Has everyone been getting the carrot poster? Anyone out of the US?
All six accounts that I do everyday got the poster without me having to use Hotspot Shield.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #375
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The rug is the only prize I haven't gotten yet...but I won't fret...plenty of time to get one.
Hoping everyone is having a good day.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #376
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I grew up with Bugs Bunny n the gang, looove this promotion n prizes. Thanks for the easy video links, I was just able to get each prize! So excited to get the cuute carrot fridge n chair. What's up Doc!?
Thanks !
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #377

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

It said some items are more rare. Does anyone know which prizes are the hardest to get? I have quite a few carrots.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:34 AM   #378
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

The Looney tunes trailer isn't playing today. Is it over? I just get a black screen.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:31 AM   #379
e are thankful!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

No it's up for a while. I did this before work.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #380

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I just logged onto my account and got the Pop Art Carrot. And I am in Canada!!

I can't watch the video, though.
All six accounts that I do everyday got the poster without me having to use Hotspot Shield.
Interesting. If it's okay for everyone to get the poster, why isn't it okay for everyone to get the prizes? Reasons behind legality confuse me.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: