Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #361
NancyPants13
Webkinz :)

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
So far this is working for me here in Canada. I would be interested to know if this works for people outside of Canada such as China, Germany, UK etc.
I'm in Canada and using Hotspot Shield and although it lets me view the video and enter my WW info when I hit continue it just takes me back to the video...doesn't say I won anything? anyone know why?

never mind...I got it after I watched the video it took me too!
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #362
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
So far this is working for me here in Canada. I would be interested to know if this works for people outside of Canada such as China, Germany, UK etc.

I've Tried this out and downloaded it and NO it won't work I was hoping it would work I live in the UK
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #363
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
I've Tried this out and downloaded it and NO it won't work I was hoping it would work I live in the UK
Awww! I was really hoping we were onto something that can help everyone. :0(

You have tried disconnecting it, closing the browser and reconnecting Hotspot? It might only sometimes choose a non American IP proxy someone was saying.

At least the posters are going to everyone but that's small consolation when you have already seen what everyone else can get.

Maybe Ganz can come up with exclusive contests for people in other countries? Many countries and cultures thier own holidays.

We have Canada Day here, I would love a Canada flag on a pole for my outdoor room. There is another fun holiday called Diwali, I was thinking a prize for that can be a string of lights, maybe some lanterns. China has their own New Years, could do like chinese dragon statue or maybe even a Webkinz for what year it is. Eid is a holiday which has a point where there is a huge feast, maybe do a long buffet table with lots of food? How about clothing from around the world?

I have a million ideas on this and I am sure alot of other people are on the same brainwave as I am or pretty close to it.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #364
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

I am from the Us and do not have my add blocker on but I can't see my Loony Tune add either. There is just a blank green block where I assume the add should be.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #365
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by patheard
anybody winning the rug? I have yet to win that prize even with doing 3 accounts everyday.
DD has won a rug every day except one. She's not too happy LOL Yes rugs are out there.

As for the direct links so you can get 3 prizes a day instead of the 1 allowed I'll skip those. Seems like cheating to me. I'm grateful for the prizes we get and don't see the need to take advantage of the system to get more. Don't care if others do it, we just won't be.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #366

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Is WI gonna have a give away of these prizes for members who can't get them? If so please let me know so I can donate if I get extras.

Also would you please let me know how to donate? thanks
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #367
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Is WI gonna have a give away of these prizes for members who can't get them? If so please let me know so I can donate if I get extras.

Also would you please let me know how to donate? thanks
That is a fantastic idea!

I have lots of HOP prizes I can donate and I am sure I will have extras of everything Looney Tunes by the end of May, LOL
Old 05-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #368

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
DD has won a rug every day except one. She's not too happy LOL Yes rugs are out there.

As for the direct links so you can get 3 prizes a day instead of the 1 allowed I'll skip those. Seems like cheating to me. I'm grateful for the prizes we get and don't see the need to take advantage of the system to get more. Don't care if others do it, we just won't be.
Does Ganz consider it cheating to use the three links? With our old computer, it works better if we use the direct links, but we have no desire to cheat.
grandmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #369
RalGash

View Post Originally Posted by grandmina
Does Ganz consider it cheating to use the three links? With our old computer, it works better if we use the direct links, but we have no desire to cheat.
I don't think it's cheating, you gotta do what ya gotta do when things are not working right. Besides, if no one was kind enough to share the links people that have legitamite access yet have glitch issues because Ganz isn't perfect then there would be even more sad faces around.

To naysayers that think the links to any contest should not be posted and for whatever reason like the prizes to remain exclusive to Americans only.

For what reason would anyone not want the links shared so everyone can have the prizes?
I would hope that everyone wants everyone else to have the prizes too and not just keep them for themselves.

It's not cheating, you still have to answer the skill testing question in the video to win the prize.

Mine's not a sad face, more like a grumpy displeased look. Was a sad face at first listening to a little girl say to me she doesn't want to be Canadian when I explained she couldn't play.

Those links made 2 little boys and two little girls happy as well as me and another adult friend. That's six people made happy by the kind and selfless gestures of other posters.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #370
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by grandmina
The purpose of the promotion is to get you to watch the advertisements. Even with the links, you still have to watch the ads. I don't consider it to be cheating at all.

Links to the click to win and peek a newz events are a different story. We have those censored here on WI because that would be cheating.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: