Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

All people can download "Hotspot Shield" on to their computers...this allows for various IP servers....most times an American IP is used...easy to connect to...and Hotspot Shield is free for MACS and PCs. I downloaded this during the HOP promotion and am now using it to access the 3 LINKS that people were generous enough to add to this Form. Thanks again Webkinz Insider! Good Luck to all people!
Opal14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #352

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Looks like the Pop Art Carrot Poster will be sent to your account through KinzPost. We'll have to wait and see if it is one per account.

According to the Wiki:
"Between May 2nd and May 11th, members who log into Webkinz World will receive a Pop Art Carrot poster via KinzPost"

Loony Tunes Promo - KinzPost Prize

Thank you for the clarification. I see the Wiki page has also been updated since this morning. I saw the pop art carrots under the video prizes earlier. We will be sure to be logging in during that period, so hope we will get one! Thanks again!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #353
YadyYadyYady

yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum
yadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forumyadyram rocks the forum

This is getting better and better....but it sure does keep us busy!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #354

patheard is an unknown quantity at this point

anybody winning the rug? I have yet to win that prize even with doing 3 accounts everyday.
patheard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #355
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by patheard
anybody winning the rug? I have yet to win that prize even with doing 3 accounts everyday.
yes, members are winning it
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #356
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

thanks for providing the links to get 3 prizes per day, it didnt take long to get each prize.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:50 PM   #357

6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!6Jedis is headed for the top!

THANKS for the links, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be doing this game, I was having a hard time finding the ad. And now this makes it so easy for 3 accts!
6Jedis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:58 AM   #358
hoa it's summer! xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

This morning I had a Kinzpost saying I would find the "Carrot Poster" in my dock. Whooo hooosie....there it was. Hoping everyone enjoys!!!!!! Have a great day.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #359
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Opal14
All people can download "Hotspot Shield" on to their computers...this allows for various IP servers....most times an American IP is used...easy to connect to...and Hotspot Shield is free for MACS and PCs. I downloaded this during the HOP promotion and am now using it to access the 3 LINKS that people were generous enough to add to this Form. Thanks again Webkinz Insider! Good Luck to all people!
So far this is working for me here in Canada. I would be interested to know if this works for people outside of Canada such as China, Germany, UK etc.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:48 AM   #360

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
This morning I had a Kinzpost saying I would find the "Carrot Poster" in my dock. Whooo hooosie....there it was. Hoping everyone enjoys!!!!!! Have a great day.
Me too! And its a great poster! Love it!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: