Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #341
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
These are the direct links to the videos/questions.
Keep bumping this so everyone else can get this too!
And cool beans, you can get 3 prizes per account, per day this way!

I just did these again today at 5:30 and these links are working fine.
I'm using Firefox, my pop up blocker is turned off and I cleared my cache.
Those are things you can try if you can't get this to work.

Video Test 3 is the what is Bugs Bunnys Catchphrase - what's up doc
video test 3 | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Video Test 2 is the What is Daffy Ducks Middle name - Sheldon
video test 2 | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Video Test is the What is Bugs Bunnys Favorite Vegetable - Carrots
video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #342
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Wow this totally worked for me! Thank you so very much for the info.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:46 AM   #343

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Has anyone gotten the pop art carrots? We have some of each prize across all of our accounts, but not a singe pop art carrot. Just wondering if this is a glitch, or if it IS being awarded. thanks!

I posted this earlier but my post seems to have disappeared. Not sure what happened there, but sorry if this ends up being a duplicate...
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:52 AM   #344
Lil Kinz
last1013 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi,

Has anyone gotten the pop art carrots? We have some of each prize across all of our accounts, but not a singe pop art carrot. Just wondering if this is a glitch, or if it IS being awarded. thanks!

I posted this earlier but my post seems to have disappeared. Not sure what happened there, but sorry if this ends up being a duplicate...
nope that's the only prize we haven't received yet
last1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:02 AM   #345
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi,

Looks like the Pop Art Carrot Poster will be sent to your account through KinzPost. We'll have to wait and see if it is one per account.

According to the Wiki:
"Between May 2nd and May 11th, members who log into Webkinz World will receive a Pop Art Carrot poster via KinzPost"

Loony Tunes Promo - KinzPost Prize

Last edited by AuntMary57; 04-30-2011 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: wonky link
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:37 AM   #346
chicklet is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW, how cool is that? However once again Canadians are left out. I wish that Ganz would actually remember that they are Canadian so we could take part in the cool promos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chicklet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:48 AM   #347
ElfeofMoon
ElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to allElfeofMoon is a name known to all

NOOO!

I live in Europe -_-
ElfeofMoon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #348
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by chicklet
WOW, how cool is that? However once again Canadians are left out. I wish that Ganz would actually remember that they are Canadian so we could take part in the cool promos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a way for canadians to play. I read somewhere there is an american server you can connect too. It has to be posted somewhere, I just can't remember where. Either here or on Webkinznewz. Good luck and hope you find it.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #349
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Canadians can play on Iphone, Ipod touch with the app Cloud Browse for 99 cents,
I go on the video links in WI to view the video, it disconnects every 5 min or so but still works.

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
Canadians can play on Iphone,or Ipod touch with the app Cloud Browse for 99 cents,
I go on the video links in WI to view the video, it disconnects every 5 min or so but still works.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #350
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I feel like I'm standing at a fence looking at the Circus I'm not allowed to go into.

I think that Ganz should consider rather than blockading a whole countries worth of Webkinz customers they should adopt an "All or none" policy. If a country can't participate in a promotion, then don't run the promotion. Another will be along soon enough, it seems!
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: