Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #231
alk 4 CysticFibrosis
Webkinz :)

arigenius is a jewel in the rougharigenius is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

This is awesome!
Here is the link to the ad if anyone has trouble finding it:

video test 2 | WKN: Webkinz Newz
arigenius is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #232
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I love them!
Got the the plush besties, exquisite carrot, and the carrot spring chair!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #233
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by arigenius
This is awesome!
Here is the link to the ad if anyone has trouble finding it:

video test 2 | WKN: Webkinz Newz
You can also get the test 3 and just plain test and collect 3 prizes per account per day
If you click on the link above, replace the 2 at the end with a 3 and do it, then take out the -3 or -2 and just have test/ at the very end and it will bring you to all 3 of them that way
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #234
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

"Open to US residents only"

I realise Ganz is a Canadian company, it's actually within driving distance of me if I was well enough to go that far away. I have known this since before I even started buying the cute little plushies and enjoying the games. It was part of my decision making in buying many of thier products.

But why do they keep doing things like this to thier customers?

I can understand excluding places like Quebec thanks to the politicians there making contest rules very difficult.

I really have to wonder why. Has anyone seen any kind of official statement anywhere on Webkinz Newz or from Ganz themselves explaining why only some of thier customers get to participate and not all of them.

Perhaps an essay on which laws in each country that are preventing them from allowing us to participate; to maybe help us understand why so many things are exclusive to the Americans? Even items that are only virtual images being restricted, I would like to know why.

Being a CANADIAN company there really should be nothing preventing them from allowing us to participate. They are after all on Canadian soil.

Does anyone have an official answer from Ganz on this?
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #235
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
"Open to US residents only"

I realise Ganz is a Canadian company, it's actually within driving distance of me if I was well enough to go that far away. I have known this since before I even started buying the cute little plushies and enjoying the games. It was part of my decision making in buying many of thier products.

But why do they keep doing things like this to thier customers?

I can understand excluding places like Quebec thanks to the politicians there making contest rules very difficult.

I really have to wonder why. Has anyone seen any kind of official statement anywhere on Webkinz Newz or from Ganz themselves explaining why only some of thier customers get to participate and not all of them.

Perhaps an essay on which laws in each country that are preventing them from allowing us to participate; to maybe help us understand why so many things are exclusive to the Americans? Even items that are only virtual images being restricted, I would like to know why.

Being a CANADIAN company there really should be nothing preventing them from allowing us to participate. They are after all on Canadian soil.

Does anyone have an official answer from Ganz on this?
I called Ganz at 5:00pm today and the person I talked to said this was Cartoon Network decision to advertising only to US customers.

So I went to Cartoon Network's website and sent a "request" in the contact us section.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #236
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Thanks for the help everyone!!
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #237
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Could someone tell me where to find the video on WKN?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 06:59 PM   #238
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
I called Ganz at 5:00pm today and the person I talked to said this was Cartoon Network decision to advertising only to US customers.

So I went to Cartoon Network's website and sent a "request" in the contact us section.
I did almost the same, I sent a message to marketing. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to control how I write when I am angry? The worst part is in some places when you realise you don't like what you posted you can't go back and delete it even though you oridionally thought what you posted was well thought out. Gaaaaaaah!

Basically I told them how I felt about my family and I being excluded. I told them also about my collection of Taz stuff. Floor mats in my car, steering wheel cover, Christmas ornaments etc. I'm willing to take pictures of what I have and send them to them.

I told them I am very disappointed that this is only for American fans of Looney Tunes; and how I had believed that places like the Cartoon Network would never stoop so low as to be exclusive only to certain fans.

I would encourage everyone to write in to them.... try and avoid writing like me though, rofl!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #239
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hmm well maybe they'll get it for canadians too soon!!! ") ")
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #240
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
The chair is cool . It springs your pet in the air and they spin.
Click the image to open in full size.
Oh - this is too cute! lol
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: