Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #221
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Well I have 13 accounts, I got one of everything lol. Takes alot of time, this is my webkinz time for today lol.

I like this because i dont have to log into all the accounts, just do it on the main one and put a diff user id in each time lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #222
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

thanks everyone
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #223
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think it is awesome that Webkinz World has been having so many prizes from new movies or shows like this one. I think all of these prizes are amazing and I am also very happy with this update today!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:29 PM   #224

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I hope you don't mind my butting in, but here's:
HOP Promotion

Oh my goodness! I could have been doing Hop all this time. Thank you!
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:30 PM   #225
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Thank you for everyone's help and sharing of info!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #226

Somber is a jewel in the roughSomber is a jewel in the rough

Do you click on the ad like we did with HOP or is the ad on webkinz newz
Somber is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #227
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by stovetop0896
From the video. Here's the link:

video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz
THANKYOU so much for this link!!!!!! It works on Cloudbrowse, thank goodness!!!!!!!!! Rep for you!!!!
Whew!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #228
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

YOU CAN GET IT 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, thanks to someone saying something to me I tried and if you do each link each day you get 3 prizes per day. I just did all 3 videos for 1 account and was awarded it with each video
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #229

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
Can you find access to using yours or someone's iPhone or iPad with a 99 cent Cloudbrowse app? I just did this from Canada and it worked. Clumsier, but hey - it worked!!!
Does it matter if the device has 3g or WiFi?
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #230
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

oh my goodness this is frustrating!! i see adds for looney tunes with the 4 squares that change but they take me to CN website!!! no adds for this videos!!! and also the floaty dice for SPREE take me to a page that says that the promotion is over!! UGHHH
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: