Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #211
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by mol2lie2001
I'm sorry for bothering you again, but can you post a link to the HOP questions? When I click the link it just takes me to the Looney Tunes video.

That's awesome! How did you do that?

Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I hope you don't mind my butting in, but here's:
HOP Promotion
There are 2 ads
1 for US and one for Canada. Which one are you?
The link opens up for HOP and has the 2 Looney toon ads but when you play the video it is HOP
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #212
Webkinz :)
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I hope you don't mind my butting in, but here's:
HOP Promotion

By all means!!
You're totally helping me out! Thank you so much!!
mol2lie2001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #213

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Off topic...but is anyone else having trouble with the floating dice today? Every time I click on them they take me to a page that says "This page has expired." I've cleared the caches (again) and tried on numerous browsers, but no luck.

Thanks....but with all of the money we blew on Webkinz we can't afford an iPad.

SAME PROBLEMS HERE TOO

Please do not type in All Caps
Webberlily
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #214

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by FraggleMom
Is anyone keeping track of what questions result in what prizes? I used the carrot question and got:
Plush Besties
Duck Bill Hat
2 Carrot Chairs
Pizza Box
Martian Hat
Carrot
I think you'll be able to get all the prizes on each question. I had the carrot question and got the rug.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:51 PM   #215
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

wait. someone tell me wher to find the ad and how to play???

someone please help, where, how do i play?

Last edited by charming; 04-27-2011 at 04:51 PM..
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #216
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Ahh fail, I meant US only >.> Sorry, my country on my mind!
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #217
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I started a thread in the Contest section with the links
You can add it to your subscribed threads or simply click on an ad and save it to your favorites/bookmarked pages so you can just get it from there.
I know it will get lost in all of the posts and it gets frustrating to try to find it over and over again.
Happy hunting that Silly Wabbit

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-links-693501/
Old 04-27-2011, 05:08 PM   #218

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
SAME PROBLEMS HERE TOO

Please do not type in All Caps
Webberlily
sorry! i didnt know that is what i had set
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:11 PM   #219
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

where's the list of prizes?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #220
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

WKN says there are 8 prizes
I got 6 of them so I do know the 6 and in the ad on WKN it also shows 2 other items so the 8 items are
Martian Helmets
Plush Besties
Carrot Spring Chair
Box of Pizza - Food Item
Yellow Duck Billed Hats
Looney Round Rug
Carrot - which is food, they say it is a Plump and Juicy Carrot
Refrigerator -
I am not exactly sure what it is called if someone else got it they can let us know

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: