Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 04:20 PM   #191
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Well, as a Canadian, I'm going to add my two cents of the glass being half full....maybe it's just a delay in clearing the "rights" in the territory of Canada, just like with the HOP promo. Hopefully they will get them sorted out and we will get to participate. This will help us all in getting extra goodies for our none North American friends, with the help of WI, of course!!! Fingers crossed. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #192
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i can't wait for this event!!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:21 PM   #193

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I didn't see any dice when we were on WKN today. Hmmm

I was able to do 9 accounts for the dice today, did 9 acounts for the stove for webkinz day count down on webkinz news and just did 9 accounts for the looney tunes on webkinz world. we received
3 chairs
2 duck bill hats
2 carrots fridges
1 looney rug
1 plush besties

I hope every gets to play.
denim&diamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #194
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by mol2lie2001
Are you saying that you can still do the HOP questions?

Are you saying that you can still do the HOP questions?

Thanks
Yeah you can do the HOP questions. The link still works fine.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #195

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I was having the same problem this morning. Clearing cache AND deleting browsing history worked on FF. Clearing cache only did nothing..
Thanks. Trying that now...
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #196

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Yay - just loooove Cloud Browse. Got all four accounts done for today, the gifts are kinzpostable, AND I am Canadian......

And to top it all off - I got my plushies woohoo
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #197
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Yay - just loooove Cloud Browse. Got all four accounts done for today, the gifts are kinzpostable, AND I am Canadian......
I don't have an iphone is there a secret way for Blackberry??
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #198
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Can someone post a link for the Canadian ad? or at least tell me where I need to look. Because it's not working for me.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #199
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Is anyone keeping track of what questions result in what prizes? I used the carrot question and got:
Plush Besties
Duck Bill Hat
2 Carrot Chairs
Pizza Box
Martian Hat
Carrot
FraggleMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #200
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
Can someone post a link for the Canadian ad? or at least tell me where I need to look. Because it's not working for me.
There is no Canadian ad Hopefully like the HOP promotion we will get a chance to participate soon *fingers crossed*
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: