Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Welllll.......I just tried to do it through WW and realized I turned off third-party ads and it cannot be turned back on until 5/12. I called Ganz and was told they cannot change my ad preferences. When I asked, "How I am supposed to do this Looney Toons thing then?," she said it was on WKN and it has not started yet.

I came here to vent and saw the links you guys posted and got the duck hat, so THANK YOU once again for knowing more than GANZ!! xoxoox
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #162

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Not again, that is kind of discriminating.... i know it isn't ganz fault but i guess they know what the people thought last time...

i still don't have an answer from them due to my missing easter gift i didn't recieve one and i was on on easter. ... too many things too close together

hope it gets all better
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #163

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
thank you!
video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz

CARROT QUESTION
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #164
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

I got a box of pizza.
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #165
Lil Kinz
melaco is an unknown quantity at this point

I just one a carrot chair! The ad came up on WW--a Looney Tunes ad that said "Watch Trailer and Win" or something like that. I clicked on it and it took me to a 1 question video. It's funny!!!! Happy to have the carrot chair--sad for the Canadian and European folk that don't have the chance.
melaco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #166
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by stovetop0896
I got a box of pizza.
From the video. Here's the link:

video test | WKN: Webkinz Newz
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #167
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Oh no, not again I can't believe this, it's so dissaponting not being able to participate
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #168

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

The chair is cool . It springs your pet in the air and they spin.
Click the image to open in full size.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #169
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

My mom really wants me to watch that show. I don't really want to, but either way, this is so cool!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:57 PM   #170
plw120, 728lisa
Gifted

728lisa has a spectacular aura about728lisa has a spectacular aura about

Link works great!!! BIG THANKS TO YOU!!!
Kids recieved 2 pizza boxes, plushies, duck hat, martian helmet, carrot, and a rug.
728lisa is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: