Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #121
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Yeah! Martian Pandas!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #122
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by fairy589
Does Ganz know that this event is not working? This is too frustrating for me.

yes they are aware, I posted an update a few posts back, the customer service rep stated it is supposed to start today however there is a delay, so just keep checking back.
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #123
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

All canadian members, go to the Cartoon Network site and click on contact us at the bottom of the page, and ask them to include everybody in this contest. It might help.

Cartoon Network | Free Games and Online Video from Ben 10, Star Wars and Total Drama Action!
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #124
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
yes they are aware, I posted an update a few posts back, the customer service rep stated it is supposed to start today however there is a delay, so just keep checking back.
thanks for the update. i missed that post and still have been checking. it IS in the news site, right?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #125

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

thats awesome, are the adds in webkinz world?
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #126
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

My adds were running for a while but went to the cartoon network site.The adds where on Webkinz Word, Not Webkinz News and they came up on My Asian Sites ,and European Sites too.
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #127
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Also we could send suggestions to Webkinz in your Webkinz account, if everybody did this, maybe they would make it available to everybody.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #128
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I doubt complaining will do anything, this is a legal thing-and I don't know anyone that enjoys legal anything! Lets just sit back and realize that according to that ad on the WKN, it will be going on the month of may-and in my mind, that means these items will be as prolific as the hop items were-I am sure after a week or two of the ads working we will find tons for dirt cheap in the trading rooms...

As a US resident and proud WI member, I am going to do my part by trying to share in the extras that I get as much as I possibly can. WI members are pretty good about that...This is a great time to look into becoming gifted here on WI so that you may attempt to trade for items you otherwise wouldn't be able to get...

Let's just be happy that WW is going to be dumping a bunch of new prizes out there, and be further glad of all the awesome WI members that will share the wealth to non-US residents...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #129

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Can someone please post what the Ad looks like?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #130
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

the forum on the news says the ads are going to be on ww. people here said the news site. does anybody know, for sure, just where we are supposed to look?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: