Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #111
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Okay...just called Ganz once again. The ad will be running on Webkinz Newz, not in WW. Secondly.....once again....U.S. ONLY!
What???

My hubby is going to !

Give me a break!

Anyone around the world can use their satelite to watch the cartoon network - so why can't ANYONE participiate?
This isn't a movie & this isn't a contract with Universal.....

You've GOT to be kidding me!

I appreciate you calling, Froggy.
But I still appreciate you calling, and then telling us.

G'night all.
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #112
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

AGAIN!! They really drive me crazy with these restrictions!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #113
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I agree all...I watched Looney Tunes as a child in Canada and my kids still do...and although I totally understand about contracts, it is a Ganz decision to sign a contract with these types of restrictions. On that note, I need to figure out what I will tell my kids about this one when they get home...they were soooooo excited about a Looney Tunes giveaway promotion...at least I have some practice on this front...LOL.

Have fun collecting everyone!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #114
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I am gonna get this stuff. CHECK OUT THE SHOW GUYS!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #115
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Yeah I live in the US and get the White Blank Ad Screen.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #116

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

So sad that it is not going to be available to us Canadians.

I do find it very strange though that the ad in WKN in Firefox says US residents only but the one on IE does not have that line. I have seen other posts that they have seen the different ads.

Guess time will tell if they set it up like the HOP promotion - US residents only at first then they let us Canadians in on it.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #117
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I've just phoned up Ganz from the UK the lady wasn't interested just said it was down to them.

I asked if they were going to do anything for us European people shes didn't know which means NO

First Hopping bunnys then looney tunes what next I might just close my account because it's not worth all this , we never get thought of ever and i told the assisant that all she said is i understand .

So i got of the phone and phone SKY tv and cancelled my cartoon network channel i've been watching this since as long as i can remember but why should i give them my money.

tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #118
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Never fear, Canadian friends!! I know that I will do my best to gather as many prizes as possible so that I can let you in on 'em! Let's just hope they're KP-able....
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #119
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm getting an ad on the news but it takes me to the CN site. that isn't it, is it?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #120
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

Does Ganz know that this event is not working? This is too frustrating for me.
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: