Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

A new front page story has been added:

New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Are you a fan of Looney Tunes? Would you like some Looney Tunes inspired items to decorate your Webkinz house? This next bit of news is for you! Starting today, April 27, and running through May, Webkinz is promoting the new "The Looney Tunes Show" series on the Cartoon Network, and Webkinz players can win prizes!

For pictures of all of the prizes you can win, check out the Webkinz Insider WIki. For more information on this promotion, including links to the videos, check out the WIki. That's All Folks!

NOTE: Thank you to our eagle-eyed members for pointing out the fine print at the bottom of the advertisement: "*One item per Webkinz account per day. Open to US residents only."

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz Wor

Looney Tunes? really?...
O_O

but whatever ohmawgahs the prizes ARE TOO CUTE <3
thank you FIA
xChristina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

Looney tunes inspired stuff? NICE! That is like, going to be a hit, at least with me! My family goes nuts over Looney tunes and we are ALWAYS quoting little saying and stuffs from that show
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #4

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I think the 2-11 is for the poster & that the video 7 prizes are suppose to start today.

That should be an & NOT a 7............
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #5

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

OMG!!! I am a LONG-time Looney Tunes lover♥ I am soooooo excited!!
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 AM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oh, cool! I don't remember Looney Tunes, but I'm sure my parents do... perhaps this is enough to get them to join Webkinz... my evil plot to get my entire family obsessed is coming to fruition...

EDIT: OMG I WANT THOSE PRIZES. I love the Plush Besties... The Box of Pizza is pretty cool, too, but I hope it's an actual item as opposed to a food.

EDIT AGAIN: oh, the Box of Pizza is a food... DX

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 04-27-2011 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: HEEEEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 AM   #7
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I read about this in WN earlier, but the ads don't show up when I log into WW....I was thinking it would be kind of like the Hop promotion? I have been seeing the ads before, now they won't load.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #8

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i love looney tunes, lets hope everyone is allowed to join the fun and not like they did with the hop bunny promo
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #9
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

I love the looney tunes.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #10
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Looney Tunes Promotion Coming Soon to Webkinz

omg sooooooo coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: