Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #41
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Limited time Soccer theme in W-shop

Thanks for posting this info with pics Dixiecup!

I just bought the theme since it's listed as a temporary offer. I just hope I didn't blow 6,000KC to see it all show back up in the curio shop for the next year?

I'm also wondering if the stone-age theme was listed as temporary? I've been trying to hold onto my KC for the Iwan Bed that I've only seen once, and I hate to spend this much money on something that will be around for awhile. Anyone Know?
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
j1230 is a jewel in the roughj1230 is a jewel in the rough

If you aren't seeing the new items under the new items section in the w-shop, try clearing your cache.

I was expecting something sporty. What does this have to do with soccer? I guess I'll buy it because it's limited time, but I don't like it very much.
j1230 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:08 PM   #43
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

thats pretty unique that they added a new theme just for the FIFA world cup.... i will probably get most of the theme depending on its cost, since it will probably never be around again
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #44
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I think this is totally cool! My boys have been wanting something more BOY-ish!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #45
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

For those who are looking for it. It's in the Room Themes area of the W shop.

I purchased most of it.

Love it. I needed more boy stuff.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:35 PM   #46
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: New Limited time Soccer theme in W-shop

i noticed the stove and fridge aren't in the w-shop.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #47
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I'm not that into the flooring! Love the wallpaper though!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #48
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone Have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #49
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

The walls look cool with the soccer pitch flooring
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #50
♥Clarinet 4♥

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it's pretty cool. Not amazing. The floor is pretty awesome though. I will probably buy it, just for collecting rares.
kaelenbalen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: