Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 01:01 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Layout for the Things To Do Menu!

When I saw this I was quite surprised. I don't really care for this layout, it could have been done in a more organized way that didn't take ups so much room in width. I am disapointed, as I had hoped and even sent suggestions to have more tabs added to our dock and give us a chance to move our stuff to keep it organized. I wish they would ask our opinions before they change things.
abbjs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #32
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
The new Things to Do menu is so confusing! I always do my daily things in a certain order, following the order of the Things to Do menu so I don't miss anything. Now that the order is all switched around, I am lost! I know I'll forget to do something important (like the Employment Office). I guess I'm too much a creature of habit!

Nickelcat
Me too. I do them in a certain order and now I am TOTALLY messed up.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 01:12 PM   #33
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

MEHHH!!

Me no like-y. See, I have this thing where I know where each link is on the Thing To Do menu. I don't look for stuff; I just click and it brings me to where I wanted to go. Now I can't do that! :,( It's gunna take a while to get used to this.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I think it's more confusing...

Last edited by Angel Daisy; 04-27-2010 at 04:33 PM..
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #35
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Me no likey the new layout
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #36

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

It's gonna take a while for me to get use to this new format.
For some reason, I can't memorize where everything is.
It seems that everything is organized very well, but I can't find where I want to go.
I really wish that they didn't change it.
I wonder why they decide to change it. There was nothing wrong with the old format.
Kiyok is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #37
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I'm not very fond of the new one..........
labsrock is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #38
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: New Layout for the Things To Do Menu!

Ok, so i'm just doing my daily activities in my usual order. Then, I open my things to do menu to sell something, and I can't find the w-shop!!!! Like many other people said, I do my activities in a certain order, the order they are in the OLD menu, and I was just doing the same thing everyday, clicking in the same place, but today, I can't find anything!!!! This is going to take some getting used to. =E
Old 04-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #39
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I HATE it.
Stayontarget is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #40
I am SOoOoO
Gifted

areocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of lightareocutiepie123 is a glorious beacon of light

i miss the old onee!!!!!! but change is good too i felt dumbbb i couldnt find the tournament arena to save my life!!! my sister found it!!! haha
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: