Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #21
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Kinzville Park Feature: Keeping the Park Clean

This is a fantastic idea Thanks Fia for the info . 2010 is off to a super start for WW
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #22
I love Owl City ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love this idea!! I can't wait to see what the prizes will be.
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #23
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Yeah, more prizes. Finally something will happen when my webbies walk up to the trash cans. They keep trying every time they visit the park but so far nothing happens. (Yes I always push open the trash can at the Electric Umbrella in EPCOT, Disneyworld to hear it say something.)
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #24
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Oooh!! I just knew there had to be more to this Park than we'd already seen!!

Great idea, Ganz! I can't wait to try this out and I can't wait to see what else you've got planned for us in there!

Thank you, WI, for the update!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #25
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

yay! can't wait, looks like fun
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #26
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

How awesome is that new feature.Thanks for all that is done for WI.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #27
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

What a great new feature! Definitely sends a meaningful message to kids. Good thinking, Ganz! Keep up the good work!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #28
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Kinzville Park Feature: Keeping the Park Clean

OMC! This is toadally worthy of some awe! I'm so glad ganz is giving the message "keep our environment clean and healthy". I am SO going to take part in this! Even more certain- I will TOADALLY take part in this! Go Ganz!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #29

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Ooooh new prizes! I can't wait to see what they are!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:25 PM   #30

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I really like this idea! SOOO, instead of cleaning up my house like I should, I'll be working hard on cleaning up the park!

It's good they made something else to do at the park, and "green" is the way to go!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemywebbies was here, sarocks7 was here, webkinz rockz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: