Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #21
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy
aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing!

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
i am pretty sure that the floating snowflakes will not be deluxe only.
Lets pray!
Don't get any ideas Ganz!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #22
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

The deluxe clothing will be trade-able won't it? There's some hope for the non deluxe members if it is. Shouldn't be too hard to trade for non-rare clothing type items.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:25 AM   #23

Grammajo1 is a WI addict!
Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!Grammajo1 is a WI addict!

Ganz, please don't start putting pressure on your players by making so many things available only through Deluxe membership. This is disheartening and discouraging. In our current economic situation, it doesn't make sense to take this route. Let's be fair and inclusive. Thanks!
Grammajo1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #24

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

cant wait to dress my pets in this new stuff
mosalazar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:35 AM   #25
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
A new front page story has been added:

New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing!

Click the image to open in full size.

Following today's maintenance, there are new clothes to be purchased in the KinzStyle Outlet, also known as Pollie Jean's store. Above, you can see from left to right: the Adventure Parka (150 kc), Boy's Green Plaid Shirt (125 kc), Cat Ear Toque (80 kc), Cozy Sweater & Scarf (130 kc), Howlin' Hoody Vest (105 kc), Knitted Flower Headband (75 kc), Marshmallow Ear Muffs (80 kc), Polarberry Pants (110 kc), Polished Ice Dress (300 kc), Sweet Snowflake Coat (200 kc), Warm Toggle Jacket (180 kc), and Winter Buckle Boots (95 kc).

Following the recent unfortunate trend of promoting all things Deluxe, half of the clothes - although visible to all members - can only be purchased by Deluxe Members. These Deluxe-Only items are marked by the small golden symbol on the picture, and are the Adventure Parka, the Cat Ear Toque, the Polarberry Pants, the Polished Ice Dress, the Warm Toggle Jacket and the Winter Buckle Boots.
LOVE the Polarberry Pants!

SO sad about the DELUXE limitation. I wish I could send any of my non-Deluxe WI any items they want - but there is a rule about that here on WI. Maybe we could ask the Admins if, in the future, if this Ganz trend continues, if we could, of our own free-will, exchange WW IDs in PM and send gifts - but not from people asking - just by our own desire to SHARE...

Well, I'll stop here. I'm sure all the Admins are already a bit worried about how all this 'Deluxing' might rattle our GE system and free-Gifting rules.

My love & concern to all the 'powers that be' as we move forward into this 'brave new world' of Ganz scrambling for moolah...

Blessings,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #26
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
I see Ganz making webkinz almost all deluxe only in the future...like club penguin...can't buy anything without having a membership...
I thought I was a member by entering a pet code once a year. I can understand Deluxe offering more perks, but taking away things just makes me mad!

Also, the snowflake challenge requires deluxe on 3rd level.

But hey, back on topic, the clothes are very cute! Even the ones that are not deluxe!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #27
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
The deluxe clothing will be trade-able won't it? There's some hope for the non deluxe members if it is. Shouldn't be too hard to trade for non-rare clothing type items.
Yes it's tradeable and sendable, so it's really not too hard to get.
superpenguin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #28
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing!

Oh these clothes are adorable!!! Love that little kitty hat!!!

Thanks so much for the info.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 AM   #29
raluklady is an unknown quantity at this point

So bad the winter buckle boots are deluxe
raluklady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #30
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear is an unparalleled talent
Honeybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talentHoneybear is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Grammajo1
Ganz, please don't start putting pressure on your players by making so many things available only through Deluxe membership. This is disheartening and discouraging. In our current economic situation, it doesn't make sense to take this route. Let's be fair and inclusive. Thanks!
I agree completely!

I do have Deluxe (for now, anyway) and I notice that when I view items in the Kinzstyle outlet and the W-shop, there are no stars for me to see which items are Deluxe and which are not -- is it just me, or is this true for all Deluxe users? Seems odd that I can't tell which items are designated one way or the other. The games are clearly marked, though.

Kinda weird.
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: