Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/new-kinzstyle-outlet-winter-clothing-766413/)

Webberlily01-09-2013 05:18 PM

New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing!

A new front page story has been added:

New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing!

Following today's maintenance, there are new clothes to be purchased in the KinzStyle Outlet, also known as Pollie Jean's store. Above, you can see from left to right: the Adventure Parka (150 kc), Boy's Green Plaid Shirt (125 kc), Cat Ear Toque (80 kc), Cozy Sweater & Scarf (130 kc), Howlin' Hoody Vest (105 kc), Knitted Flower Headband (75 kc), Marshmallow Ear Muffs (80 kc), Polarberry Pants (110 kc), Polished Ice Dress (300 kc), Sweet Snowflake Coat (200 kc), Warm Toggle Jacket (180 kc), and Winter Buckle Boots (95 kc).

Following the recent unfortunate trend of promoting all things Deluxe, half of the clothes - although visible to all members - can only be purchased by Deluxe Members. These Deluxe-Only items are marked by the small golden symbol on the picture, and are the Adventure Parka, the Cat Ear Toque, the Polarberry Pants, the Polished Ice Dress, the Warm Toggle Jacket and the Winter Buckle Boots.

queenmissy601-09-2013 05:38 PM

Re: New KinzStyle Outlet Winter Clothing!

Of course, some of it has to be deluxe...:wallbash:

The clothing is cute, though. :)

webkinzrock47401-09-2013 05:48 PM

why deluxe?
its just like CP -_-

mountainfairy01-09-2013 05:57 PM

It would be nice if they kept the deluxe items under a separate button as in the curio shop, but then the point is probably to encourage more desire for the product. I am fortunate enough to be deluxe, but I sure do remember being a kid squished between my parents' whim and the unattainable.

Anyway, thanks for the update. There are quite a few cute things there. Too bad my beauty-pageant trained pet is a male! lol

usaelite01-09-2013 05:59 PM

I love these clothes, the cat hat is adorable! I wish they weren't deluxe, but these clothes sure are cute! :)

Pandalover4ever01-09-2013 06:00 PM

I LOVE those cloths!
too bad the ones I REALLY like are deluxe :wallbash:

uniquecowgirl01-09-2013 06:17 PM

That's just real mean. :( Clothes shouldn't be Deluxe!!

stephsmom9801-09-2013 06:17 PM

It looks like a trend; not a good one. I don't look forward to the changes every two weeks anymore :( Atleast we can get the jewel lamps that we couldn't get over the weekend?

luv2writeNS01-09-2013 06:31 PM

Really, although like everyone else I'm annoyed about the Deluxe, it could be worse. My favorite items are the non-Deluxe ones thankfully, save for the kitty eared hat. :3 PJ is going to be disappointed by the drop in sales....

extravaGANZa01-09-2013 06:34 PM

Thank you for the info, Lily! I love them! The deluxe dress is my fave though!