Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
scrapdoll is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New "King's Outfit" to be Sold at the Ganz eStore

Cool outfit, but I also would love to have a princess one
scrapdoll is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #22
Gifted

MsSophie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

That outfit is really cool I think I may get!!! It will look great on one of my pets
I think it is time to shop!!!!!!!!!!!
MsSophie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:40 PM   #23
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Re: New "King's Outfit" to be Sold at the Ganz eStore

WOW thats like way better than any out fit on WW so far. . . . . . . . .
& on trading cards and theres no out fit like that in the E store so far
So i would like soooooooooooo buy it but, SADLY i cant cuz all the stuff in the
E STORE that i want to buy i would and i would go broke. . . . . . .
So yeah wooooooohooooo to all those peeps who dont go broke !!!!1

So hey buy it but before you do hey listen to this -- WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!

YOUR PAYING FOR A HTML CODE!!!!!!
lol jk but seriously buy it now !!!!
oh well its sriil cute!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #24

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

The outfit is cute, like everything I have bought since estore opened I just collect, I wait awhile since you can't send it or anything, so I have at least 10 I think of everything they ever put on till now, Oh but what I was trying to say is I bought these last week, they came on sale I think last Wednesday.
It's about time, I am so sorry of them making things so expensive though, it's ok for me but I feel sorry for the mom's that barely have enough to buy the webkinz's that I think they release way to many each month and this is right where the poor little stores ended up not being able to keep up. Just my opinion. What's yours?
Cool stuff just not fair for the kids, they are making a killing from the little store they kicked out because they couldn't keep up. Did you see the prices on the castle? give me a break and you can't even buy it for a friend without just sending a number, why? I would really like to know why they care what we do with our virtual's after paying top dollar for them. Makes it really hard when I started a program at my daughters school for those that can't even get the plushies, then I also send gifts to them for good grades etc... I am forced with buying hundreds of boxes to send them cool gifts since I can't from the estore. Takes all the joy out of coming home from school to see how you did on your test and what you new little baby gets in his/hers account. don't worry, I do it on my money alone, at least until I can't then I will have to quick but that is why I am so testy, it's just hard to spend a lot of money for a smile when all that is happy are hard to get help from is the restrictions from ganz and the estore.
Wendy/birdfolks
would be interested in anyone else's feelings about this estore pricing and multi animals per month. God Bless Al l
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #25
eleefun

eleefun is on a distinguished road

cool mi dad loves mievil i will get him that with my points
eleefun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very cute!! And how perfect it would be with the Castle!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #27

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

COOL! ive got to get it for my king(emperor dragon)
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #28
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Okay, so there is a Knight outfit, and now a King outfit...where is the Queen's outfit??? Something for the girls, Ganz!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #29
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

it looks awesome and ill probably get one when it comes out. as others have said id like to see queen and princess outfits as well

thanks for the info
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #30
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Love this outfit!!..Thanks so much for the update, I'lll be keeping my eye out for this one!! But, have to say, we really prefer the real clothes..My DD loves to dress her giraffes in all of them and have a fashion show.

Last edited by TNVOLS; 05-23-2009 at 09:31 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: