Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New "King's Outfit" to be Sold at the Ganz eStore

A new front page story has been added:

New "King's Outfit" to be Sold at the Ganz eStore

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that they will be adding a new item to the Pet Clothing section at the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com): the King's Outfit. This new costume should be available for purchase "soon".
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: New "King's Outfit" to be Sold at the Ganz eStore

Ooooh! Cool! I better start saving my points
Asacardimus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
♥I got my Rainbows♥
Webkinz :)

Erinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to allErinbeth236 is a name known to all

I thinnk it is cute.I have to totally save up for it!!!:cs:
Erinbeth236 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

sooooo cute! i might like the pince outfit better though...
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Ditto, it looks like I'm gonna be needing to buy more points!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #6

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Cool that is neat, especially after the prince outfit. I hope they make a princess and queen outfit too.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Everything at the e-store is awesome unless you don't have a membership to it. What started out as something almost everyone could do just by owning 1 pet has become a huge money maker. For some of us who are just scraping by financially with the economy the way it is, it is very hard to see all the things that you know you can't have. I really do love ww and wi but I wish it hadn't grown so fast. I can't keep up financially and I know my kids wish they could have everything they see and I hate to have to keep telling them No, but there is the e-store, deluxe, caring valley, kinz clips etc... Oh well, just had to vent a little. Sorry.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

I think my frog would look nice as a Prince or King! I'll start saving my allowance!
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #9

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Awesome! Soo cool! Thanks!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #10
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

:cs:Since most of my Webkinz are girls, I too would like the princess outfits.(Thats what happens when you have boys in real life)
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: