Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #81
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
You will not have access to the questions until you watch the video...unfortunately this is not a possibility....
Sure is...but at this point being excluded AGAIN doesn't surprise me one bit...after all, no one outside of the U.S. plays Webkinz or has a Kinect for XBox....UGH!!!!!
We have Kinect for xbox in England but yet again still can't play you know what i have over 325 pets and about 40 to adopt and i am fed up of GANZ Excluding everyone except USA .
I already pay over the odds for my webkinz on ebay as it is as no one in my country has the new ones so i get stung on prices.

I am just so Sick and Tired of it

It's supposed to be all over the World not just America Ganz .

Shame on you GANZ AGAIN
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

That's nice. I love all the new stuff they are coming out with. And thanks for the post about how to get the buddies. I couldn't figure it out at first. I got 1 plush and 3 pals on my 4 accounts.

Not to start trouble, but why the politics with Canada not able to see American TV and video? Is there something against us? Isn't the game distributed in Canada too? I feel so bad for you guys. If we can get Webkinz from a Canadian company, why can't you guys see the video. Doesn't it originate from Canada? I don't get it. It isn't fair to you guys or anyone else in the world. With the whole world coming together, you'd think we could all share in the joy that is Webkinz
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #83
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Is there only a panda buddy?
I wish there was a white tiger!
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #84
Lydialovebj

Bj-Lydia is on a distinguished road

So unfair again! Why only US residents??
Bj-Lydia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #85
Lil Kinz

plumaje is on a distinguished road

no puedo ver el video como le hago, diganme por fa
plumaje is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #86

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Yes it says November 9th but I think it is meant to say something else like the 19th.
This all looks like fun.. I got the Brown bear plushy..

To celebrate the release of the latest version of Kinectimals® for Xbox 360, between November 23rd and December 21st, Kinectimals® can be spotted in Webkinz World®!
Treat your pet to a yummy snack – courtesy of Kinectimals®!
From November 23rd December 21st, watch for floating treats like Wild Berry Biscuits, Wildflower porridge, Blueberry Nut Bar, Tree Sap Soda and Island Berry Smoothie. Click to win these special Kinectimals® snacks and they’ll be added to your dock. Your pets are going to love them!
Put Kinectimals® in your calendar to win exclusive prizes!
Be sure to log in on November 20th, December 10th and December 18th to receive exclusive Kinectimals® gifts via KinzPost™ message. Your pets will have so much fun driving around in their awesome Island ATV. And just imagine the epic rooms you can create with the Exotic Bear Cub Statue and Peaceful Meadow Window. But you have to log in to win – so mark those dates!
Watch and win with Kinectimals® in the USA!
Kinectimals® has something for everyone on Webkinz World! And if you live in the US, you have even more chances to win cool, exclusive prizes! Click on Kinectimals® ads on Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz between November 9th and December 7th and watch to win exclusive Kinectimals® items. There are charming virtual plushies inspired by the game that you can place in your pet’s room, as well as Kinectimals® artwork that can be hung on your pet’s wall.
So watch for your chances to win with Kinectimals® on Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz! And be sure to pick up the latest version of Kinectimals® for the Xbox 360. It’s available in stores now!
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #87
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
We have Kinect for xbox in England but yet again still can't play you know what i have over 325 pets and about 40 to adopt and i am fed up of GANZ Excluding everyone except USA .
I already pay over the odds for my webkinz on ebay as it is as no one in my country has the new ones so i get stung on prices.

I am just so Sick and Tired of it

It's supposed to be all over the World not just America Ganz .

Shame on you GANZ AGAIN
This is something that people are just going to have to get past, you know! Get over it and get on with it!
Big DEAL, so Canadians and United Kingdom, Romania and Australia can't play! That is nothing to get all hyped up about.
We have a WONDERFUL Gift Exchange here and if you are so inclined, go and apply to become gifted. There are many wonderful gifted individuals from the US who will be more than happy to trade some of their bounty.

Climbing off my CANADIAN Soap Box, now!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #88

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

I must get ready for these!!!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #89
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the update, love that it can be attached to pet but wish it let us in zumwhere, too.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #90
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by plumaje
no puedo ver el video como le hago, diganme por fa
este vídeo está disponible en los Estados Unidos solamente
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: