Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

You do not need a zum buddy to access your new pet. click the yellow arrow to the right of the blank zum buddy box and the pet will show. Attach it according to the instructions.
good luck!
cherylkb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 01:50 PM   #72

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Can the prizes be kinzposted?
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #73
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Do we know how long this is going to run? On 8 accounts we got:

3 Black Bear Plush
1 Panda Bear Buddy
2 Paw Print Paintings
1 White Tiger Cub
1 Polar Bear Cub

I assume there's no way to move the buddies between accounts so hopefully I can get one on each of the girls accounts before it's over.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #74

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
I guess you have to have a pet zum for your plushie to attach to your pet, either that or is just the panda bear that can attach to your pet? I got the black bear but when I click on the zum face in my room it says I have no buddy. I do not have a zum so guess I am out of luck.
Click on the zum icon and when it says no bubby click on the yellow arron and you will see your buddy. I just did this and it worked. I hope this helps you.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #75
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

This is so cool! I love all these extra prizes!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #76
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

There is MORE!!!

To celebrate the release of the latest version of Kinectimals® for Xbox 360, between November 23rd and December 21st, Kinectimals® can be spotted in Webkinz World®!

Treat your pet to a yummy snack – courtesy of Kinectimals®!

From November 23rd December 21st, watch for floating treats like Wild Berry Biscuits, Wildflower porridge, Blueberry Nut Bar, Tree Sap Soda and Island Berry Smoothie. Click to win these special Kinectimals® snacks and they’ll be added to your dock. Your pets are going to love them!

Put Kinectimals® in your calendar to win exclusive prizes!

Be sure to log in on November 20th, December 10th and December 18th to receive exclusive Kinectimals® gifts via KinzPost™ message. Your pets will have so much fun driving around in their awesome Island ATV. And just imagine the epic rooms you can create with the Exotic Bear Cub Statue and Peaceful Meadow Window. But you have to log in to win – so mark those dates!

Watch and win with Kinectimals® in the USA!

Kinectimals® has something for everyone on Webkinz World! And if you live in the US, you have even more chances to win cool, exclusive prizes! Click on Kinectimals® ads on Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz between November 9th and December 7th and watch to win exclusive Kinectimals® items. There are charming virtual plushies inspired by the game that you can place in your pet’s room, as well as Kinectimals® artwork that can be hung on your pet’s wall.

So watch for your chances to win with Kinectimals® on Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz! And be sure to pick up the latest version of Kinectimals® for the Xbox 360. It’s available in stores now

this is straight from Webkinz Newz!!!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #77
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
Can the prizes be kinzposted?
The plushies can be kposted. I assume the artwork can be too, but I didn't get those yet so I haven't tried
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #78

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by joi
The plushies can be kposted. I assume the artwork can be too, but I didn't get those yet so I haven't tried
Artwork can be Kinzposted...can't wait for tomorrow to get another chance to get some prizes!

They look cute, just not SUPER happy with the panda...Who wants a flying panda stalking you?!?!

MEEE!!
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #79
lugwee has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
I guess you have to have a pet zum for your plushie to attach to your pet, either that or is just the panda bear that can attach to your pet? I got the black bear but when I click on the zum face in my room it says I have no buddy. I do not have a zum so guess I am out of luck.
it did that to me too but i clicked the arrow buttons and it went to my buddy pet hope this helps!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #80

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
There is MORE!!!

To celebrate the release of the latest version of Kinectimals® for Xbox 360, between November 23rd and December 21st, Kinectimals® can be spotted in Webkinz World®!

Treat your pet to a yummy snack – courtesy of Kinectimals®!

From November 23rd December 21st, watch for floating treats like Wild Berry Biscuits, Wildflower porridge, Blueberry Nut Bar, Tree Sap Soda and Island Berry Smoothie. Click to win these special Kinectimals® snacks and they’ll be added to your dock. Your pets are going to love them!

Put Kinectimals® in your calendar to win exclusive prizes!

Be sure to log in on November 20th, December 10th and December 18th to receive exclusive Kinectimals® gifts via KinzPost™ message. Your pets will have so much fun driving around in their awesome Island ATV. And just imagine the epic rooms you can create with the Exotic Bear Cub Statue and Peaceful Meadow Window. But you have to log in to win – so mark those dates!

Watch and win with Kinectimals® in the USA!

Kinectimals® has something for everyone on Webkinz World! And if you live in the US, you have even more chances to win cool, exclusive prizes! Click on Kinectimals® ads on Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz between November 9th and December 7th and watch to win exclusive Kinectimals® items. There are charming virtual plushies inspired by the game that you can place in your pet’s room, as well as Kinectimals® artwork that can be hung on your pet’s wall.

So watch for your chances to win with Kinectimals® on Webkinz World and Webkinz Newz! And be sure to pick up the latest version of Kinectimals® for the Xbox 360. It’s available in stores now

this is straight from Webkinz Newz!!!
Cool! Yet strange for me to say that, I'm the one that usually gets mad at GANZ for advertising other stuff
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: