Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #51
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

SO ADORABLE!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #52
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks for the info, and especially for the link - makes it so easy!
CUTE prize!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #53
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
Could someone please post the answers to the questions? The Canadian government has banned Canadians from watching American shows online. But I think if someone could just post the answers to the questions, we should be able to enter the answers and win a prize? Do you think?
You will not have access to the questions until you watch the video...unfortunately this is not a possibility....
View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
AGAIN???!

Sigh. Ridiculous.
Sure is...but at this point being excluded AGAIN doesn't surprise me one bit...after all, no one outside of the U.S. plays Webkinz or has a Kinect for XBox....UGH!!!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #54
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

Won a pet, but didn't arrive in pet's room on webkinz...
Old 11-17-2011, 12:17 PM   #55
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

This is why I love WI and why I always come here before I log into WW. Thanks guys you arethe BEST!
Da Vinci is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:24 PM   #56
Lil Kinz
Liferiver is an unknown quantity at this point

My sister won a white tiger cub plush. So jealous!
Liferiver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #57
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I guess you have to have a pet zum for your plushie to attach to your pet, either that or is just the panda bear that can attach to your pet? I got the black bear but when I click on the zum face in my room it says I have no buddy. I do not have a zum so guess I am out of luck.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #58
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

Not available in your area. There's a surprise!! Thanks again GANZ!!
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #59
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
I guess you have to have a pet zum for your plushie to attach to your pet, either that or is just the panda bear that can attach to your pet? I got the black bear but when I click on the zum face in my room it says I have no buddy. I do not have a zum so guess I am out of luck.
Some of the prizes are plushies, which do not attach to your pet, and some are buddies, which do attach to your pet. If you have a buddy, go to your room and click on the zum icon next to the "Dress" button. It will let you attach your buddies there.
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #60
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Thanks Jrok. I guess I got plushie. Will try again tormorrow.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: