Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 03:00 AM   #211
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

I noticed a change in the Video link while logging in today. Some ads still say Dec 7'11 but the one on the log in one it says through the 25th

Click the image to open in full size.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #212
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I got some buddies but only on the first day.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #213
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I think they extended the time, so hopefully we can get those panda and brown bear plushies!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:21 AM   #214
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

I got the panda buddy tonight, but I can't seem to find him anywhere in my dock or room. Where do I find him once I won him?

LOL Nevermind, I found it. I just realized you have to click on the pet button up top *needs to go to bed* lol
Nsoroma79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #215
Zeze321

Angry Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

I won a panda pet buddy but i cant find it where can i go to find there was no icon pleaasee help
Old 12-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #216
lkagi is an unknown quantity at this point

My grandson won floating panda, he looked everywhere: in his room, clubhouse, park - and could not find it. What should he do to get it? Do you have any idea?
lkagi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #217

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

When you are in your room, to the left of the DRESS button, there's a face (My Pet Buddies), click on it, then use the arrow and you'll see your buddy. Good luck!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #218
ebkinz r my life

PuppyLover12 is on a distinguished road

i went to the page on this website and when I went to the website, it said that it was unavailable and had been removed. My sister got a pet buddy but I didn't. What is wrong? The link? Here it is: Here
PuppyLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #219
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by PuppyLover12
i went to the page on this website and when I went to the website, it said that it was unavailable and had been removed. My sister got a pet buddy but I didn't. What is wrong? The link? Here it is: Here
I think the promotion finally ended. It had been going on for at least a month.
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #220
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

yup -- it ended -- content unavailable -- it was a good run
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: