Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #181
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I love all the plushies. Too bad all my accounts received was the Black Bear one! I hope the rest aren't super rare! Never did get a Stoogles plush

Good luck to everyone getting the prizes they want (even if it means trading for them).
I know what you mean !!! My accounts are all seemingly unlucky continuously as well
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #182
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I love this! I got a pet buddy!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 10:20 AM   #183
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I had a few posters today! I really am loving all the plushies. They are so cute!!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #184
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Too bad I don't k,now anyone from the US or Canada who I can TRUST with my LIFE!
Canada cannot participate either...it is a US only promo....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #185

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Is it too late to get a pet buddy?

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #186
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
Is it too late to get a pet buddy?

chicken little
No. It goes until 12/7. Hope you get one!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:06 AM   #187
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

The plushies are so sweet, loving this promo. Has anyone won 2 of the buddies on one account yet-just wondering if they would be awarded. We won 4 pandas on 4 seperate accounts the first day, none since. The white tiger plush and the tiger poster are our most common prizes.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #188
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

I am a little confused. Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Can you get the Buddy on the ad in webkinz World or only the News. I just keep getting the Walrus poster on the newz page. Thanks for your help!
jeanieu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #189
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jeanieu
I am a little confused. Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Can you get the Buddy on the ad in webkinz World or only the News. I just keep getting the Walrus poster on the newz page. Thanks for your help!
It sounds like you're doing the wrong video! The walrus poster is from the POTM video on WK Newz. The Kinectimals is a different video, it appears on the Newz and in WW.

The first post of this thread has a direct link to the video (in red it says "CLICK HERE" right under the picture.) That will bring you to the correct video with the right prizes. Good luck
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #190
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for your help!!!!
jeanieu is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: