Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #161
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I can't get my plushy to stay by my pet like a zumbuddy.
View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
How do you attach your kinnectbuddies to your webkinz, I got the black bear? Can only the panda bear be used as a pet buddy?
The plush and the buddies are 2 different prizes.

View Post Originally Posted by frogger432
HELP!! I logged onto Webkinz after completing the Video Challenge, and it never awarded me anything!
View Post Originally Posted by adrib
same thing happened to us...wonder what's up with that?
If you won the buddy - there isn't anything in the dock. Click on the pet buddy icon at the top of the page in your room.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #162
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

More plushies to collect! I'm so excited!!!

We won the buddy's on three of our accounts and the paw print painting on another. The buddy is cute, but I'd rather have the plushies!

Is there only one buddy? I hope that once you win one that you can't win another, because I certainly don't need multiples of it.

BTW... my kids have the original kinectimals for the xBox and it is AWESOME!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #163

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Today i won the tiger plush. so cute.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #164
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks for the announcement - too bad I'm not allowed to play since I'm not in the USA -the plushes are cute - have to hit the TR see if I can get some

wish Ganz would realize the movies and games they advertise are sold in other countries too -like Hop and Smurf and the Arthur movie
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:55 AM   #165
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Oh thank you SO much for this announcement! I just saw it so I probably missed day 1 but I am so excited to go find the ad! Thank you!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:33 AM   #166
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I hate GANZ for making is US residents only!! I really would like to try it and I can't because I live in Australia IT STINKS!!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
Thanks for the announcement - too bad I'm not allowed to play since I'm not in the USA -the plushes are cute - have to hit the TR see if I can get some

wish Ganz would realize the movies and games they advertise are sold in other countries too -like Hop and Smurf and the Arthur movie
Very true!!!!!! All them movie you stated are in other countys, other than US and Canada!!

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 11-18-2011 at 04:33 AM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:10 AM   #167
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Too bad for all the members outside the US
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #168
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
That's nice. I love all the new stuff they are coming out with. And thanks for the post about how to get the buddies. I couldn't figure it out at first. I got 1 plush and 3 pals on my 4 accounts.

Not to start trouble, but why the politics with Canada not able to see American TV and video? Is there something against us? Isn't the game distributed in Canada too? I feel so bad for you guys. If we can get Webkinz from a Canadian company, why can't you guys see the video. Doesn't it originate from Canada? I don't get it. It isn't fair to you guys or anyone else in the world. With the whole world coming together, you'd think we could all share in the joy that is Webkinz
The CRTC (the agency equivalent to the US FCC) is trying to protect the "Canadian culture" by limiting what we have access to from the outside world.
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #169
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I really love that I'm getting a nice variety of the prizes from this promo, some seem to have too many rare items!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #170
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Dixie, I totally understand the legal argument you are presenting....where I say Ganz has a choice is in this way....

They DO NOT have to run a promo at all that is not completely inclusive. Everyone would have been tickled pink with the promo excluding any prizes from an ad....they did not have to add that one particular part of the promo which excludes...only include all that is inclusive. That is where Ganz made a choice...they chose to run a "Click to watch and win ad" that is exclusive...in conjunction with everything else involved in the promo. Why not run an ad that has nothing attached to it...just run the part of the promo that does include everyone...that is where Ganz has a choice...To run it with exclusions or not run it at all with prizes attached.
Yes, Ganz could have designed the promotion some other way that wouldn't exclude the rest of the world.

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Thanks so much for the update...WI members have always looked after each other when some were excluded from promotional items...as long as it's postable....we'll be happy to donate so other members can enjoy the plushes and artwork...and we have 11 accounts..so maybe we can help each other out again!!
This is so kind and generous to all of you who have offered to donate some of your prizes to WI. But it's very hard to win anything here....

Also, it's not just children's things that are banned in Canada. It's all American shows. I can't go to the Fox website and watch an episode of health because it's been banned. The only things that we can see are YouTube and UStream.

Last edited by kathyincanada; 11-18-2011 at 12:55 PM..
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: