Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
They do it so they can keep the Americans happy. I am sorry that Canadians can't get it though, and it is unfair. :\ Oh well, maybe you'll be able some items from trading?

Here is a link: kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Thank you, I missed it on the first page
I just says CONTENT UNAVAILABLE, I guess they outsmarted us Canadians this time
MAJOR bummer!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #142
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
Its on the first page

OMG its been so long since we played with the Zums i forgot,LOL thank you so much!!! yes the panda buddy is there!
Hi You can try this link. I really hope it works for you. My fingers are crossed.
kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Hope Hope HOPE!!!!! it works.

kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz This one is with the foxfire and the other one was internet explorer. I dont know if it makes a difference but I want to try to help.

Last edited by luvey53; 11-17-2011 at 06:44 PM..
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #143
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I got...

Black Bear Cub Plushie x5
Polar Bear Cub Plushie
Pet Buddy x2
Paw Print Painting x2
Tiger Club Poster
White Tiger Cub Plushie

I too plan on sharing so our friends that can't do the video can get them as well
HELP! How are you doing this? I am using the link so kindly provided by Electrabuzz1 trying with both FireFox and Safari on a MAC. The video either doesn't play at all or only plays a few seconds and then the spinner spins. I have, of course, restarted and reset all. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. ~wendypie

Last edited by wendypie; 11-17-2011 at 06:49 PM..
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #144
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw i wish it was for canada and all the other countries as well!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #145
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Thank you, I missed it on the first page
It just says CONTENT UNAVAILABLE, I guess they outsmarted us Canadians this time
MAJOR bummer!
View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Hi You can try this link. I really hope it works for you. My fingers are crossed.
kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Hope Hope HOPE!!!!! it works.

kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz This one is with the foxfire and the other one was internet explorer. I dont know if it makes a difference but I want to try to help.
Well, I am in the US and I have tried the link over and over. The sceen shows up but the video doesn't work, FireFox or Safari. Is no one else having this problem?

Last edited by wendypie; 11-17-2011 at 06:57 PM..
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:53 PM   #146
Unregistered

How do you attach your kinnectbuddies to your webkinz, I got the black bear? Can only the panda bear be used as a pet buddy?
Old 11-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #147
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Cool! I can't wait to participate! Thank you for the information!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:05 PM   #148

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

yay! This is so cool! I am glad that i live in the usa. I feel sorry for everyone else who can't get the prizes
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #149
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Thank you BAZILLIONS for posting the website to watch the video!! I looked ALL OVER webkinz newz for the ad and could not find it!! Thanks so much!!
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #150
Unregistered

It's too bad about all these contests that most of the world can't participate in ): I wonder why they do that?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: