Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #131
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by janibabes
That is how I feel about it too, Froggy. We have to trade something we have to get a "freebie". So unfair!! I am getting quite tired of being left out!! Either let everyone have a chance or No one!!

Your are right, it is unfair and disheartening to say the least. But, unfortunately, not alone in the left-out department. No one in NY State can participate in any of the WKN Contests.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #132
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

So, why not NY state? Weird rules.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #133
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

NOT HAPPY AT ALL! All the cool things are only for the US! ! Not only Canadians are missing out, all the world except US is missing out! This is not fair, I am NOT happy. GANZ should think about others as well! My country is never in there !
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #134
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I don't know why but this pet icon is not showing up in my pets room or dock i don't know what i'm doing wrong.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #135
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

go to your room, to the left of DRESS is a yellow face, click on it....then click the right arrows....its there if you won it...
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #136

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Does anyone have a link?
I was able to play the smurfs in Canada and win prizes with a link
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #137

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by buts2
We get that Ganz doesn't necessarily have a choice with some of these promos, but why would they do them if they're only for one country that seems to be the most important in the world at least to Ganz? And even if they still wanted to do the promotions, couldn't they at least do a promo for Canadian members only? Just to make us feel a little bit less excluded? That's where they have a choice, and I completely agree with FroggyDoodle.
They do it so they can keep the Americans happy. I am sorry that Canadians can't get it though, and it is unfair. :\ Oh well, maybe you'll be able some items from trading?

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Does anyone have a link?
Here is a link: kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:31 PM   #138
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Does anyone have a link?
Its on the first page

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
go to your room, to the left of DRESS is a yellow face, click on it....then click the right arrows....its there if you won it...
OMG its been so long since we played with the Zums i forgot,LOL thank you so much!!! yes the panda buddy is there!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #139
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
So, why not NY state? Weird rules.
Don't know. Only know it's true.

Meanwhile, on another matter re: this video challenge. I have tried it three times (on MAC with both Firefox and Safari) and it doesn't play. The little circle just keeps spinning around. Yes, I restarted, re-set all. etc. Once when I tried, it would start to play then spin, play a few seconds, then spin. Any ideas for help out there? I would certainly like to get the prizes and be able to give extras to non-US players.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #140
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

what an awesome selection of items!!!! they sure are keeping us hopping, aren't they???
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: