Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

A new front page story has been added:

New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

Click the image to open in full size.

There is a new Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz. This challenge is featuring Kinectimals, an Xbox live game that was released in October of 2011. Search Webkinz Newz for the above ad or click HERE. Watch the video and answer the questions at the end to win a featured prize. There is a limit of one prize per Webkinz World account per day.

So far, Webkinz Insider members are reporting winning Pet Buddies and Plushies - a Polar Bear, a Brown Bear, a Black Bear, a Panda Bear, a White Tiger and a Paw Print Painting. When you win one of the Pet Buddies an icon of your Pet Buddy will show up in your Webkinz World room. They appear to be similar to the Zumbuddies and can be attached to your pet. Thanks to Webkinz Insider WebkinzMomma2 for these in room shots.

This Video Challenge is open to US residents only. Stay tuned as we will post here when we learn more information!!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: New Kinectimals Webkinz Video Challenge on Webkinz Newz

Ooh cool! This looks like fun! I'll go see the video now. Thanks buzz for letting us know!
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Thank you for letting us know! That looks so awesome! I'm headed there now!
kayjay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Awesome! Thanks for the info!
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
Is Fall blowing in??

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

Yay! I love this. I already got the Black Bear and the Panda Bear! I love them more than Zumbuddies I think. XD
SugarBug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #6
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

I found it and won a Panda Buddy! However, I'm not sure I want a bear floating around after my pet. The Zums at least have wings to let them fly.
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

This is very cute...heading off to get them now

Thanks so much for the pics WebkinzMomma2!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #8
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Just saw the ad in WW - Says 11/9 - 12/7. The start date is wrong.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update Electra, I can't participate, but I hope all those who can have fun collecting these cuties!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

I won the adorable little bear! But my buddy is not showing up, just the plush
purplesquiggle is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: