Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #61
taywillow
Webkinz :)

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "Key Craze" Feature Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

I just played the new Key Grab and got the Snowflake Snowglobe. It did not appear in my dock as soon as I got it but I logged in and out like I've had to do with the park, and the vacation prizes and when I logged back in after I got the things out of storage it was now in my dock so maybe they got it fixed.

The snowglobe is so CUTE, by the way... I love all of the new prizes. I cannot wait to collect them all.
Miss Willow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

DD really liked this feature-she's totally brand new to this hamster thing-it's not even a day old for her and she was like a psycho wizard at that key thing-it was very stressful for her-but she finished it on time, and got some suntan lotion...

I love that is it attainable for the kids-I REALLY love that-yet not so dumbed down it is super easy...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #63
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Love the prizes & I know my kids will too (and they will be able to do this activity, thank you Ganz!)

Are all the prizes kinzpostable? The Fresco's Artwork certainly is, but I am curious about the decorative food objects (Waffles & Cookies).
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #64
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
I played but did not receive my prize in the dock. It was called Sunshine Suntan Lotion. Anyone else have an issue with this prize? I take it that it should show up in your main dock so you can use it in you webkinz house.

The kieys were very easy to see, so if you don't see a key, something is wrong in how it is loading for you. They had a glowing quality around them and in my case, there were 2 right near the hamster at the start. I wo (didn't receive) the prize on the 3rd key I tried.

I won when I tried my third key too.

How many tries did everyone else need?

You only have 3 minutes to find a key that fits.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #65
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I got the sign of hope. I love it.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #66
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
I could not find a single key and had no idea what to look for or where to look. Help, anyone?
Try clearing your cache. Don't do it if the keys don't work, otherwise you won't get to hunt until tomorrow.

I won the tiara on my 3rd key. It is quite cute! It's kinzpostable as well.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:11 PM   #67
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I've resisted the whole hamster thing but this sounds like fun and if I'm reading this correctly, you can put the items in regular webkinz rooms?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #68

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

I got the Sparkle's Tiara. I LOVE it! Look, please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtiara.jpg (105.0 KB, 17 views)
Runo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #69
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

OMG so awesome!!!
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #70
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Omg, where was the key? I couldn't find it

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I wish I'd grabbed a pic. They're everywhere. They look kind of like the key in the first Harry Potter movie. They float about the height of a hamster head, and they have a white glow.
I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find a key.

Last edited by softballipod; 11-23-2010 at 04:21 PM..
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: