Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 01:42 PM   #41
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New "Key Craze" Feature Added to Mazin' Hamster Area

What great prizes! We got waffles:

Click the image to open in full size.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #42
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

I tried it and searched everywhere but I did not see even one key! Anyone have a picture of the key so I might be better prepared next time?
HORCRACES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #43
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by HORCRACES
I tried it and searched everywhere but I did not see even one key! Anyone have a picture of the key so I might be better prepared next time?
I wish I'd grabbed a pic. They're everywhere. They look kind of like the key in the first Harry Potter movie. They float about the height of a hamster head, and they have a white glow.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #44
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

yes they are everywhere....easier than finding the gift in the gift grab
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #45
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I like it! Super easy! Got Waffle's Waffles... not sure whether they're an item or a food. Didn't check my dock afterwards. Thanks, COONYCOON. Don't have to check my dock now. XD

Wonder where I can put them... ooh, maybe I can put them in the new kitchen!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #46
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Here is a pic of what the key looks like

We won Willow's Tree
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #47
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by HORCRACES
I tried it and searched everywhere but I did not see even one key! Anyone have a picture of the key so I mlight be better prepared next time?
If you look on the deluxy thread you will see piczs
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...index4059.html

post 40856
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #48

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

How exciting -- new stuff!!! And they are so cute. Nice ones Ganz!

Can't wait to get home tonight and try it.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #49
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Here is a pic of what the key looks like

We won Willow's Tree
thanks for posting the key picture..YAY
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #50
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
I also won the snowglobe and didn't receive it

Fortunately I did a screen shot of it to show my son so I had proof. I had to e-mail the picture to them and they are supposed to get back to me. My second call of the day...geez ganz

I also logged out and back in but it wasn't there. Hopefully I'll have my globe by the end of the day.

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: